Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like everything, the novelty will wear off :(

Not when it's Cheaper/much better shave, i'm not going back to cartridges ever. pack of 8 fusion blades - £18.99, pack of Wilkinson DE 10 pack - £3

and my skin hasn't felt better from switching from canned goop to shaving cream/soaps.

It's just a lot better, and apologies to everyone because i'm spamming up the thread *Goes back to lurking*

Not when it's Cheaper/much better shave, i'm not going back to cartridges ever. pack of 8 fusion blades - £18.99, pack of Wilkinson DE 10 pack - £3

and my skin hasn't felt better from switching from canned goop to shaving cream/soaps.

It's just a lot better, and apologies to everyone because i'm spamming up the thread *Goes back to lurking*

I'm not sure he was saying it wasn't good. Hell I would have thought everyone feels good after a shave. All he was saying was that it's a lot of hassle and although it may be good now, once you've been doing it a few years and you have to do it every day or else look like a mess (like I usually do lol) then it gets really annoying.

But hey, glad you're enjoying it...maybe something to do with the sharp objects? *edges away slowly*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!