Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I don't rate wireless mice because they feel bulky and dont really glide over the mat.

Picky.

What kind of wireless mice have you been using o_o

I have what looks like the old model of that (mx revolution) and its probably the sexiest mouse on the planet. :P

18-mouse-mx-revolution.jpg

Do you mind me asking how much it was caris?

wii_freeloader_n.jpg

SSBB_Cover.jpg

Bought these two on Friday, hope they arrive soon.

Also contemplating buying more CDs. Got my new CD rack thingie on my wall, plus got some vouchers that'll give me a 4 euro discount (so I'll just order one CD at a time since it's free shipping).

Now just to figure out -what- to buy.

been a bit down recently, so i bought myself a cheap treat from tescos, mixed olives with feta. only £1.22, so i', very pleased with it.

i am now down to £10 to last me to the end of the month :s

Guest Stefkov
beautelle_catalogue.jpg

Saddle chair for my pc, hopefully help improve my back problems ^__^

Wouldn't that just give you more reason to lean forward? How does no backrest help with back problems?

Wouldn't that just give you more reason to lean forward? How does no backrest help with back problems?

It's actually surprising how much it forces you to sit properly. The seat is shaped so it feels very uncomfortable to sit any other way.

I tried a Bambach one while i was waiting for my sister at her work (she's a dental nurse) They all rant about these chairs being the best thing ever, but Bambachs happen to be over 800 pound.

The one I got was a mere £165. I consider it an investment, seen as I sit at my pc for hours a day :P

edit: horseriding ftw =D

Guest Stefkov

I've ridden a horse. Can't say that is was or wasn't comfortable, I was too excited that I was riding a horse.

I see those pictures, but who buys/has chairs which are straight like that anymore? Like abnormally straight, all chairs are curved now.

I think i'm the only person on this planet who can wait for Smash Bros Brawl. I'd like it soon but i can't be arsed to import it.

Nope. You're the only person in Europe who can wait. Everywhere else has it -_-

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!