Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha you know what'sa weird...I looked in the mirror earlier and was shocked at how similar I thought I looked to you. Now I know why. :blank:

Haha. Everyone actually has those. Same thing happened at work, my mate went...waitta minute...lemme see your glasses. Same ones! If Aimless has them too, I must know like 7 people with them! :heh:

i bought a train ticket to london.

a small caramel latte & a cookie.

a powerpuff girls comic book (for my friend's birthday. he's gunna LOVE me../sarcasm)

lunch!! (yo sushi is awesome ^__^)

....that is all. :smile:

They are also the type that will be worn by about 80% of the young people in Glasgow. I find it funny though when you can just tell that all their clothes are from TopMan, just thinking about it I've never bought anything from TopMan. I've bought stuff from Burton, H&M and New Look but not TopMan. I guess its because of the rip off price and the aforementioned fact that everybody wears the same stuff from there.

They are also the type that will be worn by about 80% of the young people in Glasgow. I find it funny though when you can just tell that all their clothes are from TopMan, just thinking about it I've never bought anything from TopMan. I've bought stuff from Burton, H&M and New Look but not TopMan. I guess its because of the rip off price and the aforementioned fact that everybody wears the same stuff from there.

Not many people wear topman where I go to, so I'm alright :) But if you like something, who cares who wears it? It doesn't really matter, as long as you like and are comfortable with what you're wearing. I've got this wierd top with awesome shiny bits on that I bought from some obscure shop a few months ago, and I get the mick taken out of me for wearing it by a few peeps. But I don't care, because I love it! So can't it work both ways? You'd still love Bjork if she was massively succesful and lots of people owned her cd's (I know she's successful, but you know what I mean) right? :)

There are some awesome t-shirts in burton! But they cost more than topman, which is annoying! I don't get why clothes cost so much nowadays, it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Not many people wear topman where I go to, so I'm alright :) But if you like something, who cares who wears it? It doesn't really matter, as long as you like and are comfortable with what you're wearing. I've got this wierd top with awesome shiny bits on that I bought from some obscure shop a few months ago, and I get the mick taken out of me for wearing it by a few peeps. But I don't care, because I love it! So can't it work both ways? You'd still love Bjork if she was massively succesful and lots of people owned her cd's (I know she's successful, but you know what I mean) right? :)

There are some awesome t-shirts in burton! But they cost more than topman, which is annoying! I don't get why clothes cost so much nowadays, it's getting a bit ridiculous.

What you say is true....but i gotta agree...topman t-shirts aren't for me. Its not because everyone wears them (which they don't IMO) but its just simply because they don't look that great on me. Plus, I dunno if its just me, but the the t-shirts are extremely thin which really does not agree with me. I like my t-shirts to be quite thick and well fitted.

I always go for River Island....SOOOO much better! :smile:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!