Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered a Hewlett Packard Deskjet F2180 All In One Inkjet Printer for £34.99, as my printer has just broken.

Was thinking of buying just a printer for £19.99 at Argos, but if for £15 more I can get a scanner and a copier included, it seem's like a good deal!

Have also re-subscribed with with Amazon rentals for £8.49 a month. Now I can finally catch up with some 2007 films I never saw at the cinema. Disturbia is on the way! :grin:

All I got today was 2 of the following:

EE6330AA-6837-11DC-AE04-7901640B077D.jpg

I was up at 5am you see after lack of sleep and just would never have survived the day at work without them. Plus they taste a lot better than red bull.

I bought nothing else at all. Just those and my free copy of the Metro paper :)

It's highly plausible that Bjork will play at the Pitchfork ATP this year aswell. She's in Sheffield on the 4th of May and has no dates afterwards, so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if she played at ATP. There's also a rumour that there'll be a huge surprise addition to the festival, which only adds weight to the argument for Bjork. Other rumours include Kraftwerk, Young Marble Giants and My Bloody Valentine. Personally, I'm hoping for Kraftwerk or a Pavement reformation.

Going to be incredible regardless.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!