Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a couple things while on a short 3 day, long needed vacation to Tijuana Mexico. A few goodies for my parents, cause I'm a good boy:indeed: (:heh: ) I got my Mom a Tea cup poodle.

1013070001.jpg

1013070003.jpgShe loves it. And I got my dad a leather jacket, the Harley biker type jacket, didn't take a picture of it though.:heh:

Bought a couple things while on a short 3 day, long needed vacation to Tijuana Mexico. A few goodies for my parents, cause I'm a good boy:indeed: (:heh: ) I got my Mom a Tea cup poodle.

1013070001.jpg

1013070003.jpgShe loves it. And I got my dad a leather jacket, the Harley biker type jacket, didn't take a picture of it though.:heh:

WOW, its like real life Nintendogs.....Damn that is cute!!

1013070001.jpg

Name it Smiffins, or Corporal Fluffingtons or Lord Sniffsworthy or Porkins or Piffsley or Pillbeam or Timsley.

I could go on all day.

How about just "The Slayer"... :heh:

I'm considering naming my laptop Bert. :smile:

The Slayer is pretty cool. I think Skull would be a cool short name....otherwise I would definitely stick with the hideously over the top name with several sub titles! :heh:

Bert is an awesome name!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!