N-Europe

New Simpsons Movie Trailer

Happenstance

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys did see the bit where the wrecking ball defied gravity for one more whack right? How could you not laugh at that? The internet has desensitized you all!

I loved the trailer and especially that bit, I thought it was over, then it came back and gave Home another smack. :heh:

I'm not a fan of Simpsons. I'm not ashamed to say it, I don't really care for the "intelligent" humour everyone speaks of (from the beginning of the series, at least). It's not bad. But I prefer random stuff like Family Guy. And this looks more like that. Pretty funny, this is what trailers should be like.. Unlike the Spidey 3 trailer, which just left me confused as to what the hell was going on due to the amount of stuff they tried to cram in there in as little time as possible.

Was I the only one who didn't enjoy the trailer at all? I didn't laugh at anything in it, I was looking forward to some hilarious joke which I hoped was coming due to the immense loling that people on here seemed to enjoy. It didn't though, he just got bashed again.

Oh well, maybe it's just my lack of being able to enjoy comedy on the TV. I seem to never laugh at programs.

Wow, Homer gets hurt doing something stupid. We haven't seen that before. I just can't understand why so many of you found this so hilariously funny. It pretty much only consisted of one 'joke' anyway. This hasn't made me any more excited about the new film at all. Sure it'll be a box office smash, though.

Oh, and they stole the whole 'aren't CGI movies great - but here's a 2D movie!' gag from the South Park film trailer.

It pretty much only consisted of one 'joke' anyway.

The "stop" sign in the background as the bulldozzer stops just short. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Its the subtler things that work with it. Besides, its a thirty second promo (ignoring the bunny bit). I'd imagine it doens't make the final cut anyway.