NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

New Simpsons Movie Trailer

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing::cry::grin:

THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I CRIED!

oddly i prefer 2D cartoons to the 3D animated ones-Anime for life! lol

i miss old Disney :'(

Yay! I can't wait now. I'm glad it's staying 2D, there are too many rubbish 3D ones now. This best be a really, really good film!

yeah im glad this stayed 2D, they really needed to keep it that way to keep with the spirit of the show i think. funny trailer aswell!

What's the big deal about it being 2D, it was never going to be done any other way.

It is looking promising for a return to form though, from the trailers and clips that've been released. Hopefully they aren't doing the usual trailer thing and showing all the best stuff in the trailers though.

Ironic that they diss computer animation then show a wrecking ball that's so obviously computer animation.

But, it still made me laugh out loud at the end :D

i cant watch it

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quicktime installed?

Only n00bs don't use QuickTime!

It didn't make me laugh but I sure do hope it owns the other 3D films competing for half term audiences.

I will see it pending reviews.

That was fucking terrible. It's everything that's wrong with The Simpsons these days, bundled up into two glorious HD minutes.

That was fucking terrible. It's everything that's wrong with The Simpsons these days, bundled up into two glorious HD minutes.

Did you watch it right up to the end? I didn't laugh hard until the end.

That was pure comic genius, I was laughing all the way. Regardless if the series has lost its touch I will be seeing this anyway.

I do think the series has gone really downhill but I just cant stop watching it, I think thats why they still do so well. Even with the drop in quality over the years people have such good memories of older Simpsons eps that they carry on watching.

Standard "homer getting bashed a lot" joke. A film based on that bunny would be a million times funnier and more entertaining.

Did you watch it right up to the end? I didn't laugh hard until the end.

I watched the whole thing. The rock and a hard place joke was stretched out for far too long.

We are the Jackass generation.. we no longer find You've Been Framed funny (not that it ever was) because we've been desensitised by the shows Jackass and Dirty Sanchez.

Slapstick beating up Homer will only appeal to a minority of youths who haven't seen these shows.

Unless that are ridiculously inventive- a wrecking ball however isn't.

se02ep0405ky7.jpg

Enter the obligatory "OOOOOLD"

I guess the reason I liked it is because I stopped watching the Simpsons religiously. I only really got into the first maybe 4-5 seasons. So my memories of the Simpsons are all good. Then there are those who have followed the show up to present day and watched its inevitable decline.

I stopped watching the series a while ago, I prefer to remember the good episodes rather than watch them getting worse and worse. I didn't laugh out loud at this trailer, the rock and a hard place was the only bit to make me smile but it went on a bit too long and there didn't seem to be a point to it. That's one of the things I don't really like about the simpsons now, it used to be that Homer would get hurt for a reason, now it just seems that they're doing it for the sake of doing it.

I might watch this when it comes out or I may just wait for it to appear on tv or something.

This was what, one joke in an entire movie and it's prompted this much backlash from some of ya?

I laughed out loud at it and will definately be going to see it.

Sign in to follow this