NEurope

Even then, if there's a close up of somebody's eye, white lettering on white skin is hard for me to read clearly. :nono:

Sounds like you have bad subs... this is what good subs look like:

yukino.gif

(episode 22 of Mai-HiME + hair coloured subs = win)

I've noticed theres alot less mindless killing and alot more character development in Hirugashi Kai, the plot is great though. Watched about 14 episodes so far, final ep comes out on sunday over at narutofan ^_^

More episodes of D Gray-Man have been added.

Upto 76 episodes now and only episode 65 has been aired.

Huh? Only 63 episodes it out just now is it not? 63rd ep aired yesterday. Though good news about an extension. Wonder if Shinsen will just do up to 76 or just can it just now.

I'm on episode 30 of FMA and 26 of Naruto Shippuden now. :)

Full Metal Alchemist is Awesome. :D I'm still unsure about Shippuden but i always need my Naruto fix. :heh:

I finished Full Metal Panic Fumofuu a few weekends ago and found it really funny and highly entertaining. :grin:

Huh? Only 63 episodes it out just now is it not? 63rd ep aired yesterday. Though good news about an extension. Wonder if Shinsen will just do up to 76 or just can it just now.

Hope Shinsen don't. I've just got up to episode 60 from them, I like to keep the subs the same. Only one that isn't it Death Note because of Animanda...

Just watched Naruto ep2 subbed...

I will keep with the subs, the voices are more...tolerable. :smile:

Next Bleach it out, 153. I think.

D.Gray man 61 is out aswell.

Finally another ep of D.Gray Man. I've stopped watching Bleach again for now. Few days ago I watched all the way to the new Season when they entered that place. I'm letting it go ahead to I can watch a lot at a time.

Just though I'd pop in to share something my bro said the other day while perusing that Anime channel on the arse end of Sky:

I dunno' date=' all these shows are good and all. But once you've watched Cowboy Bebop, all other anime seems a bit shit in comparison. Just plain shit.[/quote']

He's right you know.

No he's not. Although Bebop is freaking awesome.

I have to catch up to D Gray Man

Even though I hardly watch any Anime which isn't a Comedy/Romance/Shōnen type, I'm really enjoying Death Note.

Only watched the first two episodes so far, but got all 37 (Atleast I think thats all of them)

Just seems a very intresting Anime, which I can't wait to watch the next episodes!

DeathNote is an amazing anime and one of my favorites. Full of suspension and well thought out. Just about everyone that i've seen watching it likes it.

Bleh, I found Bebop to be all style and no content... same for Champloo.

*awaits flames*

*awaits flames*

*equips flamethrower*

The content is there if you watch closely, it's just shown in a different way than normal. Which is why they rock, they're both stylish, fun to watch, but if you pay attention, there's story.

*awaits flames*

fire.jpg

BURN BABY BURN...DISCO INFERNO!

sorry :indeed:

I was just going to ask the same generic question that has probably been asked a million times in this thread already, but when do the naruto fillers start? Because I think I vaguely remember some people talking about it being around 136. But I'm at 146 and it doesn't seem that bad at all O.o

*equips flamethrower*

The content is there if you watch closely, it's just shown in a different way than normal. Which is why they rock, they're both stylish, fun to watch, but if you pay attention, there's story.

To be fair, I have only seen 5 episodes on Bebop - I liked the first and the fith, but wasn't so keen on the other 3. I don't have much desire to watch any more, however.

As for Champloo, I've seen a lot of that, and really don't like it much. But they get props for including go in one episode. :heh:

I still just don't get Bleach at all. People keep telling me it's a really deep story about souls and death gods or something. I look it at and I wonder if they'd still be wacthing it if it didn't have emo kids with gigantic swords and hair to match.