NEurope

It's been there for ages has it not? I'm still waiting for a fully fledged anime channel cause my TV is always used at that time by parents.

It started this summer I think.

I wish they'd get one on Virgin. The only anime any channel shows is Ghible movies on Film 4.

AC has been here for a while, i found it the same way you did. They didn't really do much to advertise the channel when it was launched either. Also the last Higurashi Kai ep is out ^_^

Yeah, and they mess up so that Rika appears to fly.

rikafly.jpg

Suddenly i´m not as excited for the episode now :(

Just watched episode 56 of D.Gray Man, wasn't as dark as I thought.

Also I decided that from the 15th of December I would watch every Gundam Wing episode (49) in time for Xmas. Well so far i've watched 20 and started a few days ago, now I wonder if I can watch 29 before I go to sleep on the 35th which will probably be 24 hours from now.

I was going to buy some manga the other day from like Waterstones. But thought I should ask you lot.

I was going to purchase bleach, but thought since I've watched all the eps so far perhaps I should read one I haven't watched. Can anyone recommend any good ones? (perhaps deathnote?)

Also, anyone know a good place to buy from? :)

Forbidden Planet always has a good selection of manga. Problem with buying manga instore is you always find they seem to have sold out of the first couple of volumes of almost every series.

If you want to buy Naruto or Bleach, be prepared for a big investment.

Death Note is a solid choice.

A couple of series that have better manga than anime are Fullmetal Alchemest, Air Gear and Love Hina so they're worth checking out in manga form and should all be available in stores in England.

I was going to buy some manga the other day from like Waterstones. But thought I should ask you lot.

I was going to purchase bleach, but thought since I've watched all the eps so far perhaps I should read one I haven't watched. Can anyone recommend any good ones? (perhaps deathnote?)

Also, anyone know a good place to buy from? :)

Did Waterstones have that 3 for 2 offer? :D

As i went in there the other day saw that offer but was unable to take full advantage of it as i didn't have enough money. :/ and i had bought 2 mangas the previous day! I ended up paying a fair amount of money for the three i bought.

Death Note is an excellent Manga and i love the covers on it and the ending is a bit different to the Anime! ^___^

Do people prefer the Death Note Manga or the Anime? :)

Hard choice because the anime builds up the tension more instead of just reaing a single panel.

But the manga is so hard to put down and is more immersive than the anime.

Forbidden Planet always has a good selection of manga. Problem with buying manga instore is you always find they seem to have sold out of the first couple of volumes of almost every series.

That is one problem I hate Forbidden planet for. I was checking out Death Note and they had 1 then 3 then onwards. Others there just was one missing so I couldn't buy any new manga hoping to get the first 3 or so.

Still the one in London was immense.

If you want to save money you should get the manga off amazon. It's at east £2 cheaper online so effectively you can get about 4 for the same price as in store. This is the £15 free delivery on amazon thing making you buy more but still it works out better in the long run.

What the hell, when did that Anime channel appear on Sky?

Channel 199 "Anime Central" http://www.animecentral.com/

Just noticed today after channel surfing, not bad line up of Anime they have to offer either.

AC's been there since September. I joined the website's forum last month. Not a bad place, I must say...

Yeah ive known the channel has been around for a while but dont get too many chances to watch it. Theres also another channel that airs Anime after 9pm but I dont remember the name.

Yeah thats the one I was thinking of, never watched it though

I have been meaning to have a shufty at it, but I always forget. :blank:

Hard choice because the anime builds up the tension more instead of just reaing a single panel.

But the manga is so hard to put down and is more immersive than the anime.

I think the manga looks nicer (same artist as Hikaru no Go, which has lovely manga), but then I haven't seen many episodes of the anime.

I just finished Tatari goroshi-hen (The Curse Killing Chapter) of Higurashi, it has to be the strangest and confusing of the lot.

I actually pulled the confused face a few times.

The Chapter won't make sence untill you watch the second season. Alot of stuff gets explained, you'll be surprised. I know i was.

My brother got me Pom Poko and Howl's Moving Castle for Chrimbo.

I was just wondering if...they're any good?

The most recent Neo magazine tells me in Pom Poko they are transforming raccoon dog type animals who rub their testicles in peoples faces.

I say good present. I've yet to see it though.

Howls Moving Castle is really good though. Really, really good.

I've realised I like Eureka Seven so much I hate it. The story, the content is brilliant but it makes me so sad looking at any picture of Eureka. I hate it.

The most recent Neo magazine tells me in Pom Poko they are transforming raccoon dog type animals who rub their testicles in peoples faces.

Can it get it any better?