NEurope

I'm downloading the game for more School Days. I thought it was great and want to see more and instead of waiting for the OVA that's out in a few months I thought i'd just go with the game. Then I can see more endings so the animes isn't so bad. I've already convinced myself that the anime was just another ending to add to the games :heh:

But since it's a Hentai game dunno if I can be bothered watching the sex scenes, I just want to see more of the characters.

DeathNote Special is finally released!

So far it's only on MKV but the XVid version should be out soon. Long awaited Link

What the fuck is with using new clips of the bleach movie in every OP, I might as well just splice them all together and watch the movie that way.

I'm downloading the game for more School Days. I thought it was great and want to see more and instead of waiting for the OVA that's out in a few months I thought i'd just go with the game. Then I can see more endings so the animes isn't so bad. I've already convinced myself that the anime was just another ending to add to the games :heh:

But since it's a Hentai game dunno if I can be bothered watching the sex scenes, I just want to see more of the characters.

DeathNote Special is finally released!

So far it's only on MKV but the XVid version should be out soon. Long awaited Link

I've seen it months ago. Kuro Hana too long. The sub I had wasn't that great, but I still understood everything. There aren't that much extra scenes sadly enough, but still, a 3 hour recap of Death Note up until

L's death

is pretty cool.

Gurren Lagann English cast:

Brett Weaver as Kamina ----- (Touji from Evangelion)

Tiffany Grant as Yoko ---- (Asuka from Evangelion)

Brittney Karbowski as Kinon ---- (Dori from Utawaremono; Mayura from Best Student Council)

Chris Patton as Rossiu --------- (Ayato from Rahxephon; Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist)

Greg Ayres as Gimmy ------------ (Chrono from Chrono Crusade; Son Goku from Saiyuki)

Hilary Haag as Darry ----------- (Riku from D.N.Angel; Tessa from Full Metal Panic)

Jason Douglas as Kittan -------- (Ilpalazzo from Excel Saga; Sanosuke Harada from Peacemaker Kurogane)

Kira Vincent-Davis as Kiyal ---- (Nyu/Lucy from Elfen Lied; Quon from Rahxephon)

Mark X. Laskowski as Leeron ---- ("Buccha" from Air Gear; Masaharu Ogata from Angelic Layer)

Monica Rial as Kiyoh ----------- (Lyra from Fullmetal Alchemist; Kirika from Noir)

Vic Mignogna as Viral ---------- (Ed Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist; Ikakku from Bleach)

For the attention of Supergrunch, one of the presents my girlfriend got me for Christmas :D

DSC00203.jpg

For the attention of Supergrunch, one of the presents my girlfriend got me for Christmas :D

DSC00203.jpg

*was already watching episode 15 in another window when I came across this*

Awesome. :wink:

Has anybody read the Welcome to the NHK manga? If so, what's your opinion on it?

i've been meaning to watch that and Haruhi since i got them, haven't read the manga though. Can't find it anywhere.

Has anybody read the Welcome to the NHK manga? If so, what's your opinion on it?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME.

The consensus is that you should to enjoy the story and full dark humor.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME.

Seconded ^

Just what I wanted to know, thanks.

So on coolness's suggestion, i started DN, i watched 11 episodes (onto the 12th, in the 11th, Misa joined the fray) and i gotta say, I'm utterly hooked.

Why is it so damn good?

So on coolness's suggestion, i started DN, i watched 11 episodes (onto the 12th, in the 11th, Misa joined the fray) and i gotta say, I'm utterly hooked.

Why is it so damn good?

The production values? The epic music? The great animation? The slick art style? The cat and mouse game between L and Light?

God I love Death Note.

Why is it so damn good?

Because it feels like an intelligent drama, in animated form, rather than just a bunch of kids hitting each other while pulling detirmined faces.

I'm sure other anime manages the same thing btw.

Why is it so damn good?

Because it's based on a manga that's better. And also because Light's role is the dream of every late-puberty anime-watching and game-playing male.

Heh, agreed.

Well i'm currently downlaoding the special (can we talk about downloading? Or is it taboo? I'm new here :P) Should be good...

Only problem is, since i finished watching the series, i havn't been able to find anything that comes close to being as good as it...

Btw, did anyone see Baccano! last year? It was a great little anime, but no one seems to have seen it...