NEurope

And anyone who claims Bleach is deep is an idiot, its just fun with swords.

Can anyone tell me also:

is kaien-dono???

Watch the first OVA

Shinsen has dropped D Gray-Man.

The only sub group doing it now is Order but they are upto ep59.

Been curious about D. Gray-man so i decided to wikipedia it.

When i saw the word "Steam punk" in the description of it.... I am so downloading this now!

And anyone who claims Bleach is deep is an idiot, its just fun with swords.

Watch the first OVA

Too much effort :(

Too much effort :(

What I remember:

Kaein was the head of the squad which Rukia served in when she first joined the thirteen protection squads. I think he was vice captain infact. Rukia had a real thing for him, but also respected his wife who was third seat I think. Anyone the wife is killed by some hollow, and Rukia has to stand by and watch as Kaein takes his vengeance, and dies in the process.

What I remember:

Kaein was the head of the squad which Rukia served in when she first joined the thirteen protection squads. I think he was vice captain infact. Rukia had a real thing for him, but also respected his wife who was third seat I think. Anyone the wife is killed by some hollow, and Rukia has to stand by and watch as Kaein takes his vengeance, and dies in the process.

Is he the one who she goes to help but one of the other captains says she must not interfere because of retaining honour? (I watched the grand fisher episodes and thought that may be the guy she was going to help?)

Thanks =]

Shinsen has dropped D Gray-Man.

The only sub group doing it now is Order but they are upto ep59.

Shinsen just released episode 61 today. I don't understand why they would drop it now, specially after 61 episodes.

To be fair, I have only seen 5 episodes on Bebop - I liked the first and the fith, but wasn't so keen on the other 3. I don't have much desire to watch any more, however.

As for Champloo, I've seen a lot of that, and really don't like it much. But they get props for including go in one episode. :heh:

Cowboy Bebop is much better than Samurai Champloo. Watch it. Till the end.

ALSO:

Whoever said Bleach is deep is clearly and idiot.

Bleach is so hollow (lol) it hurts.

Been curious about D. Gray-man so i decided to wikipedia it.

When i saw the word "Steam punk" in the description of it.... I am so downloading this now!

episode63afv5ox2.jpg

It looks like Dragonaut's selling points are meant to be the Dragons and the massively oversized, oozing out of clothes, boobs.

The dragons don't look that great either. I shall carry it on though, even if it isn't very good.

Is he the one who she goes to help but one of the other captains says she must not interfere because of retaining honour? (I watched the grand fisher episodes and thought that may be the guy she was going to help?)

Thanks =]

Yep you got the one.

Watched the 1st episode of Death Note Today. Love the animation. The anime itself is great but i still prefer Bleach and DBZ

Watched the 1st episode of Death Note Today. Love the animation. The anime itself is great but i still prefer Bleach and DBZ

Then die. Now.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is scaring me. The drawings are jus totally different to what you would expect for this type of anime.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is scaring me. The drawings are jus totally different to what you would expect for this type of anime.

That's one of it's charms. :D

I see that now. The first arc would you call it scared the shit out of me.

So is this based on a game or something? I was reading Wiki just to find some info on it and I basically got that it's actually a game.

I see that now. The first arc would you call it scared the shit out of me.

So is this based on a game or something? I was reading Wiki just to find some info on it and I basically got that it's actually a game.

Not exaclty a "game", but yeah, sorta.

I heard it was a visual novel video game series. Kind of like one of those choose your own path books.

My friend told me to download a anime called "High School Girls" and i watched the first episode and it takes bad jokes too a whole new level!

I´ts like 10% high school girls and 90% panties and panty jokes.

For example: Girl falls down stairs (panty shot) and lands with her panties on the face of another girl (another panty shot)

I´m gonna watch it mostly because it´s... just bad