NEurope

I just finished Tatari goroshi-hen (The Curse Killing Chapter) of Higurashi, it has to be the strangest and confusing of the lot.

I actually pulled the confused face a few times.

The Chapter won't make sence untill you watch the second season. Alot of stuff gets explained, you'll be surprised. I know i was.

By the end everything makes sense, though it leaves you to work out a few bits for yourself. (more so in the anime than the game, that has longer explanations)

That was one legendary episode of Bleach. For one I had no idea where it was going, but the animation was good as well. Plus Rukia pissed off is an awesome sight.

ooo:D can't wait to watch it, I'm waiting til my girlfriend gets here though, since I finally caught her up on the series. Got Christmas presents to open first though... ooh I bet I've got a Bleach related Christmas present from her... she's got 2 from me, including the DS game.

No Bleach next week iirc, fyi, afaik, wtf, lol, cu next tuesday.

Getting it now. Cannot wait.

Anyone read the latest news? No more Naruto and Bleach for a while because of some idiots uploading their work on youtube

Does someone still believe them? I guess they never heard the story about the The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

If this really is true, then all they had to do was put some text during the episode saying it, most people don't read the crap they put on their site. Anyway, its still god news because, there's no Naruto for 2 weeks, Naruto is currently in the crapper and brings Naruto back to people who are smart enough to use torrents.

Okay, so I just watched Kill Bill and I have to say, I was very taken by the anime bit. Now I've heard people say that bit is a lame western attempt at anime, but I thought it was awesome.

So does anyone have any recommendations for real Japanese anime of this style? Preferably something I can watch online. By 'this style', I suppose I meant the artistic and slightly surreal manner in which the story was told. I loved the way the blood moved as it sprayed out of people, and the melodramatic music, as well as the surreal things such as the way the 'whimper' comes out of the girl's mouth and the overblown coolness of the characters actions and movements. Much obliged. :D

the way the blood moved as it sprayed out of people, and the melodramatic music, as well as the surreal things such as the way the 'whimper' comes out of the girl's mouth and the overblown coolness of the characters actions and movements.

Hmm, yes, that's what great anime is all about. Those things.

artistic and slightly surreal manner in which the story was told.

For that, I recommend you SoulTaker. But no matter what you do you will watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Hmm, yes, that's what great anime is all about. Those things.

I'm a little confused, because the only two anime series i've seen are Death Note and Evangelion, both of which are brilliant but nothing like the Kill Bill sequence. I assume in saying that you must be thinking of a certain series similar to the Kill Bill anime that you could enlightern me to? Thanks :D

For that, I recommend you SoulTaker. But no matter what you do you will watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Thanks! I'll get right on it!

I'm a little confused, because the only two anime series i've seen are Death Note and Evangelion, both of which are brilliant but nothing like the Kill Bill sequence. I assume in saying that you must be thinking of a certain series similar to the Kill Bill anime that you could enlightern me to? Thanks :D

Nah, I was just being sarcastic and silly. :heh:

Just saw episode 59 of Monster. I'm almost finished with it. Incredible anime. Holy shit.

I'm stuck on the twelft volume of the manga... Darn Viz Media for being so crappy with lauching those darn things!

Anyone know why dattebayo has been down for the past few days?

Because they want attention, they had a huge ass explanation saying how much they suck.

So which websites does everyone use to watch anime online?

I like to think most people here download it to their computers instead of using youtube.

Anyone know why dattebayo has been down for the past few days?
Because they want attention, they had a huge ass explanation saying how much they suck.

That and they said people were uploading their work to youtube/veoh.

I like to think most people here download it to their computers instead of using youtube.

Using... a file sharing program you mean?

Using... a file sharing program you mean?

Yup, and I don't mean anything like uTorrent and sites such as mininova.org *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Well you won't get it in English if DB isn't up to distribute it in the first place.

But they're probably just messing about again, it's too much coincidence that it comes during a big gap from both series'. But a lot of people won't know the shows were taking a break and will get all whiney about it.

And stop trying to slyly discuss warez.

Ok can someone give me the long explanation they gave.... I ermm want to watch Genshiken and the website is down..... This is pissing me off. ; ;

Youtube and Veoh probably have loads. I never want to watch it online like that so I don't don't know if there is much there.

Not on this subject, I started Mushishi. I'm really enjoying it, the animation is terrific.