NEurope

I can recommend Monster to anyone who's willing to invest some time in it, and deal with the maturity of this anime. The story is simply incredible. I have 4 more episodes to watch, I can sense the finale being spectacular.

Heh, agreed.

Well i'm currently downlaoding the special (can we talk about downloading? Or is it taboo? I'm new here :P) Should be good...

Only problem is, since i finished watching the series, i havn't been able to find anything that comes close to being as good as it...

Btw, did anyone see Baccano! last year? It was a great little anime, but no one seems to have seen it...

Same here! :) Death Note is My favourite Anime and i haven't found a show that has beaten it yet! :D

Haruhi comes close! :awesome: i wish the 2nd season was on now...

I have never hear of Baccano! what's it about? :smile:

I can recommend Monster to anyone who's willing to invest some time in it, and deal with the maturity of this anime. The story is simply incredible. I have 4 more episodes to watch, I can sense the finale being spectacular.

Been avoiding it because it is so long but I have now watched the first 3 and I predict great stuff.

Seems mature and quite heavy, moral dilemmas and death etc but very gripping and well done.

I have no idea where they are going to take it, especially for 70 odd episodes. Does lots of different plotlines run or is it one long story?

Been avoiding it because it is so long but I have now watched the first 3 and I predict great stuff.

Seems mature and quite heavy, moral dilemmas and death etc but very gripping and well done.

I have no idea where they are going to take it, especially for 70 odd episodes. Does lots of different plotlines run or is it one long story?

Different plotlines, but they all come together magnificently after a while. Monster also has some of most well developped characters in anime I have ever seen. Johan and Nina of course, but also Grimmer. He's just such an amazing character, and he's so deep.

Up to the last 7 episodes of HunterxHunter. Been avoiding the last 2 OVAS for a while (months) and I finally decided to start watching it. With the manga back on Haitus after a few short chapters I can't be bothered waiting for the next so I decided to just watch it.

It sucks cause HunterXHunter is a great anime and manga that even the little filler is good, but i'm sure some of you know the whole story with the manga and without HunterXHunter, some mangaka wouldn't be inspired to make their own aka Naruto for starters.

Same here! :) Death Note is My favourite Anime and i haven't found a show that has beaten it yet! :D

I'd agree infact I haven't really watched any anime since then because I can't seem to find anything nearly as good to watch. I downloaded the special but it just gave vlc the finger so I gave up on it.

You do know the avi got released yesterday for it? I couldn't get it to work on my vlc player.

I've watched less anime since School Days. Only series i've watched is HunterxHunter and that's pretty much it.

Monster episode 71. I cried. I really cried. Not a flood of tears, but I came close. This is the first time I've been this emotionally moved by any form of media ever. This makes me sound like a total pussy, but it's absolutely true.

Grimmer died. In his dying moments he could finally feel emotions, he finally felt the sadness of losing his child.

Different plotlines, but they all come together magnificently after a while. Monster also has some of most well developped characters in anime I have ever seen. Johan and Nina of course, but also Grimmer. He's just such an amazing character, and he's so deep.

Cool, i'll try and watch it to the end as it is awesome so far, but my commitment to anime, especially longer ones, is poor.

Lol, noones heard of it, no idea how i managed to find it.

Anyways, it's set in the 30's, with the mafia and stuff, and immortal people, Tis very cool. And if you seen pulp fiction, it's kinda cut like that.

And i think i shall try Monster... though 70 episodes... that's a hellof a lot...

Need to finish Wolf's rain first aswell :/ Too much to watch...

Wow, this thread is dying, 2:nd page already!

Has anybody seen Busou Renkin? For a relatively formulaic shounen anime, it's awesome. Simple personalities, shouting the engrish names of attacks, awesomely designed characters. For those of you who know the expression gar, there are obvious traces of it in this, if not entire chunks of it in this anime.

I've finished Monster. The complex, intelligent, but compelling story makes those of other anime pale in comparison. Probably the best anime I've ever seen.

I've finished Monster. The complex, intelligent, but compelling story makes those of other anime pale in comparison. Probably the best anime I've ever seen.

Yay. Your words have compelled me to finish it, even if it takes me months.

Watched 6 eps now. Still excellent.

Into to ep26 of Death note now and he's you know...

makes me sad =(

I have finished Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Mushishi.

I'm up to episode 14 of Higurashi Kai.

All is well in the land of Koventry.

Into to ep26 of Death note now and he's you know...

makes me sad =(

Greatest moment in the series.

Just finished ep 17 of Welcome to the NHK. Its pretty good so far. Still have to watch Haruhi after it also. I downloaded it ages ago but i forgot about it and still haven't saw it yet.

Acquiring Gurren Lagann at the moment. I'll also be checking out Welcome to the NHK and Mushishi after that I think.

Mushishi is sublime. You'll love every episode.

Just sit back, relax and watch it. It's a nice relaxing anime with a nice pace.

*Is still sitting waiting for Persona!*

Some guy mentioned D. Gray-man. I've watched the first four eps of that and it seems pretty interesting, gonna keep with it and see where it goes.

Oh yes, the gods are smiling upon us today.

It's been sat on my HDD for a while. Make me watch it.

I've heard so much about, but all i can think is kids battling with giant drills.

On other news, in an attempt to make the Naruto anime better I stopped reading the manga. (ha, you thought it was something relevant)

Saw the first episode. The jokes involving Yoko's boobs are starting to get old. Other than that it was pretty good. I like the style and the music, can't say much about the story yet.

On other news, in an attempt to make the Naruto anime better I stopped reading the manga. (ha, you thought it was something relevant)

Seriously? It'll be ages away before they catch up though. Especially the horrid rate their going. I bet they'll try to make that last chapter last a full episode =P

But I agree that if you read the manga, you realise how slow the anime really is.