NEurope

It's quite hard to find clips on youtube but one of my favourite scenes is in FMA, the State Qualification exam. Just that little part out in the courtyard where they need to transmute anything to make anything.

Jeez, youtube is full of amvs. What's the point.

Anyway, the fight between Naruto and Sasuke. Absolutely awesome episode.

"That" scene in the last episodes of "Eureka Seven" when they're all falling through the sky, especially anemone.

When Ichigo arrives you know where and the episode/battle that follows.

Ermmm wth, did I have a post deleted? Could have swarn I made a post before going out earlier. o.o

I can't see one... also, I think at the moment it's set so that anyone can see that posts have been deleted.

I have just discovered the wonders of the CCCP, all my playback problems are now solved ^_^ *does a jig*

It's not based on the manga, so it's 0% filler.

Yes, I think we all know that... way to ruin a joke. :blank:

The constant and irritating comparisons between Bleach and Naruto on YouTube vid comments has now made me want to watch Naruto, just to see what all the fuss is about....

I haven't watched Some anime for a fair few days and have decided to have an anime Night/early morning Overload :heh::grin:

The only show i have kept up with this season is Clannad which i find really interesting. :D

Shippuden is pretty cool!! but i'm sure you have heard and witnessed the things wrong with it before so i won't bore you with it. :) Moyashimon is also a lot of Fun! :yay:

Tonight i'm going to watch more Bleach i think i stopped around episode 40 last time! and i'll continue to make my way through Shippuden!

The constant and irritating comparisons between Bleach and Naruto on YouTube vid comments has now made me want to watch Naruto, just to see what all the fuss is about....

You do that, its insanely better.

You do that, its insanely better.

You sure? I've seen Episode 1 on YouTube, and I'm not particularly impressed... :hmm:

But I'll stick with it. I'll watch a few more and I'll let you know. :smile:

You sure? I've seen Episode 1 on YouTube, and I'm not particularly impressed... :hmm:

But I'll stick with it. I'll watch a few more and I'll let you know. :smile:

Do stick with it Villan! it is actually an excellent show! :D and you'll grow to love it! (hopefully) I was fortunate enough to have my first intro to Naruto to be the fight between Naruto and Sasuke which i thought was amazing! :grin:

By the time you get to the Zabuza arc you'll be drawn in! :awesome:

Yeah, the best way t introduce someone to Naruto is with your favourite fight. You know, the ones Bleach steals its ideas from.

Do stick with it Villan! it is actually an excellent show! :D and you'll grow to love it! (hopefully) I was fortunate enough to have my first intro to Naruto to be the fight between Naruto and Sasuke which i thought was amazing! :grin:

By the time you get to the Zabuza arc you'll be drawn in! :awesome:

Okay, I'll try. :smile:

I liked FMA and Bleach after watching the first episodes. I'm optimistic that Naruto might improve, and I'll be hooked. :grin:

I liked FMA and Bleach after watching the first episodes. I'm optimistic that Naruto might improve, and I'll be hooked. :grin:

Cool! great. :D

Are you watching it subbed or dubbed? :)

Cool! great. :D

Are you watching it subbed or dubbed? :)

Dubbed, as always.

Subtitles are a pain in the arse!

Dubbed, as always.

ok! :D you can stand Naruto Dubbed? :o You have more stamina than me! :)

I couldn't listen to him for more than a minute!

Dubbed, as always.

Dude, just move to subs now. A little more activity for your eyes is little when compared to the soul destroying sound of the disgustingly horrid dubs you are listening to.

I find it incredibly amusing when someone's too lazy for subtitles, maybe I'm just too used to them.

I remember I had to convince a certain other person on this forum to move to subtitles.... I'm pretty sure they were glad they did. lol

Watch till episode 19... you'll be completely hooked. That is all.

Plus, dub = lazy bastard.

I watched dubbed at first so I didn't have to read the subs. But the subs are so muc better, especially on the ears.

Does anyone know if episode 16 and 17 of Black Cat was a dream or did it really happen to Train on the mountain? After it all he just gets punched in the face so it baffled me.

Just another question, Does the episode information make any sense?

There are apparently 24 episodes yet I have and they have only 23? I'm going through my episodes now checking against the names of each episode but I'm confused.