NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

So what if they are?

Well come on, on the wii we want games built up for wii controls not just ports don't we?

Anyway who's going to play splinter cell on the wii when it's on the 360 and will proberly turn up on ps3.

Well come on, on the wii we want games built up for wii controls not just ports don't we?

Anyway who's going to play splinter cell on the wii when it's on the 360 and will proberly turn up on ps3.

People who don't have a 360 and don't want to spend £500 on a PS3 perhaps?

You mean without rayman and red steel the rest are xbox ports:sad:

I'll think I'd rather wait to see if the Controls for Farcry etc are any good, if they are, I'd definately like to try them ie, something new rather than blowing £400 quid on same old same old gameplay.

I'll think I'd rather wait to see if the Controls for Farcry etc are any good, if they are, I'd definately like to try them ie, something new rather than blowing £400 quid on same old same old gameplay.

I guess i just am not bored of the same old gameplay, farcry is proberly a bad example though the graphics for that game are awful

I can't believe we don't get this til Feb 07! Oh well, Zelda, Red Steel and Monkey Ball will have to do til the new year..

DCP02798.jpg

Custom soundtracks baby!!!!

No ones mentioned it with the Wii, but games should make use of this feature if it's possible.

I don't see how that says there are custom soundtracks. Maybe it just has music in-game like virtually ever other racer?

I don't see how that says there are custom soundtracks. Maybe it just has music in-game like virtually ever other racer?

Someone's confirmed it at IGN. You can play mp3's off SD cards in the Wii interface, so it would make sense for seeing SD card mentioned there in the music menu.

Oooh, excellent! I can't wait to drive along to Franz!

I am kind of glad this is coming out in February, as if it came out at launch I don't think I would of gotten it. There's to many games I want and I would of never got round to playing it if I bought it and would probably have realized this and never got it at all. However, since it's in February - by then I can finish Zelda, be damn good at Wii Sports and have Super Monkey Ball nearly done by the time it comes out. And yes, I do take ages to complete games.

Great news!

Now I won’t have to listen to ear bleeding heavy metal. :heh:

I think I’ll go for some 80’s TV theme tunes, a bit of Knight Rider, A-Team and Fall Guy will be good for this game. :wink:

Now that really is good news and just makes it an even more exciting prospect. Too bad we have to wait until February - but this is a really good feature and in my opinion all racing games should allow you to do this as their own music generally sucks big time! :bowdown:

How many tracks does this game have? I'm guessing under 10.

DeadlyVenom at PA-forums played final retail version just yesterday using local Wii demopod. By fiddling menus it looks like there are four cups (Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum). First cup had four tracks, second one had six tracks.

Freaking sweet, I'm gonna make a playlist in a couple of weeks for Super Monkey Ball.

Their soundtrack sucks freaking balls. (they better support it)

Question: If this game does infact have custom soundtracks, how will we go about getting our MP3s onto an SD card?

I spose you'll have to get an SD card reader for your PC and transfer them on that way. Yay for my multi card reader on my laptop.

Its not a problem, I picked one up off amazon for less than £10 a few days ago. :)

Hi to you. :)

It is definitely custom soundtracks? At a first glance, i thought the SD card menu thing was for possibly loading default music and sound settings?

Question: If this game does infact have custom soundtracks, how will we go about getting our MP3s onto an SD card?

Card readers are very cheap nowadays. Have a look on eBay for a cheap-o.

Nice one, my phone uses SD cards so I can put my Wii SD card into the phone, attach the phone to the computer and put some driving music on it :) I hope this feature is used a lot.

That's a really good function if you can play music of the SD Card.Makes the game more appealing to me.Just a shame it's about Feb we get it.