NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

I wish some Wii games would start supporting wireless link up for multiplayer. Surely it's possible that if someone was in one room with a Wii and another person was in another room with theirs they could play against each other on separate tv's as the Wiis communicated wirelessly? If it is, then why isn't it happening? That kind of multiplayer gaming is often amazing, especially with real time strategy games where you're planning your tactics and armies and your opponent doesn't have a clue what you're doing.

James, I agree completely and something I think of a lot, LAN play. The only time I ever did it wa on F1 and Destruction Derby on the PS1 - awesome.

It all being wireless means it should be even easier. Also, my housemate is getting one too se we could LAN play all the time! Surely its relatively easy to implement.

Where does it say only 2 players?

Also, Wii LANing has been confirmed I believe, though I'm not sure if that was in context with a game.

It's been known for centuries that its 2 player only, its probably because of the framerate. I don't see why it has less replay value than 4 players, tis exactly the same.

As long as the single player experience is lengthly and has many interesting levels I'll still buy it. Then I'll buy the inevitable Mario Kart for multiplayer.

It's been known for centuries that its 2 player only, its probably because of the framerate. I don't see why it has less replay value than 4 players, tis exactly the same.

Well I'm sorry that you only have 1 friend.

Couldn't they downgrade the graphics and such to make it handle 4P though...You know, like F-Zero but not as drastically. Doesn't the Wii have quite a lot more proccessing power than the Cube, even though it's graphically just better?

I dont understand why we dont get it till 07. What is there to change?

My one wish is that, in the gamin world, we UK, seperate from the rest of europe, no offence, so we dont have to wait for translations we will never use. Seriously, how long for animal crossing? I cant remember other games, but now this, a game i think will have hardly any text in really, is delayed?

We should get NTSC goods in my opinion, we speak their language, so why not give us their products, we don't need french, german, etc.

Nintendo Australia

Australia - December 7th

23 launch titles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activision

Call of Duty 3

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EA

Madden NFL 07

Need for Speed Carbon

Midway - Publisher Red Ant

Happy Feet

Rampage Total Destruction

Nintendo

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Wii Play Games Pak (including Wii Remote)

Wii Sports (bundled with the console)

Sega - Publisher THQ

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

System 3

Gottlieb Pinball Classics

Super Fruit Fall

THQ

Barnyard

Disney / Pixar's Cars

SpongeBob SquarePants Creature from the Krusty Krab

Ubisoft

Blazing Angels Squadrons of WW2

Far Cry Vengeance

GT Pro Series

Monster 4X4 World Circuit

Open Season

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Red Steel

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent

What? As if, i didn't think Nintendo knew about the lost worlds of.. "Australia"

Suprised me anyway, i thoguht they got it the same day.

Maybe to show that they've gotta wait too...They're obviously just putting it back in PAL regions for reasons other than simply translations.

That came from Nintendo of Australia, and it says that Excite Truck isn't at launch, and Stocka was wanting a source.

Yeah but Aussi said it was delayed until February, and that list didn't tell us that..

Well I'm sorry that you only have 1 friend.

Its not like you play a game less because you can only play with a friend at a time, you simply have to wait turns. In fact this ADDS replay value :P

Man...the launch would suck hardcore without Ubisoft...

You mean without rayman and red steel the rest are xbox ports:sad: