NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Wow, tough pick. I'll wait for the reviews. Might get this one instead of Far Cry, as I'm already getting Red Steel.

Does anyone know what team is making this? NST? EAD? Some team outside Nintendo? I´ve been wondering this ever sice E3.

If I don't import the Wii itself then I'll definitely be importing this title, unless it comes out within a week or 2.

If I don't import the Wii itself then I'll definitely be importing this title, unless it comes out within a week or 2.

I'm honestly baffled why this isn't a UK launch title! Espicially after they delayed Metroid...

Perhaps Nintendo just decided that Zelda would be enough here?

maybe some behind the scenese deal with ubisoft. ie make lots of launch games and we wont compete with you in all territories. (4x4 and that cel shaded game)

Man I would love to get this game but I think NoA has droped so many great games on us at launch that some might be over looked in favor of others. And it will be hard to go back to try to buy them, as they will continue to put out new games in a small time frame.:cry:

"Accompanying the console launch will be around 20 software titles including Wii Play and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and from third party publishers launch games include: Ubisoft’s RED STEEL, EA’s Need for Speed: Carbon, Activision’s Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam, THQ’s Disney/ Pixar’s Cars and Sega’s Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz"

just becasue its not mentioned does not mean its not one of the 20

it looks so baaad this console is supposed to be as twice as powerful as a Gamecube however this doesn't even look like a Gamecube game

it looks so baaad this console is supposed to be as twice as powerful as a Gamecube however this doesn't even look like a Gamecube game

Idiot. :horse:

agreed!

I think it looks really good and the graphics have greatly improved since E3.

Looks like you should have went to Specsavers! :laughing:

You don't know what youre talking about, look at the game in motion.

excitetruck20060914075911991pv5.jpg

excitetruck20060914075912663pw9.jpg

excitetruck20060914075913350nu1.jpg

excitetruck20060914075913975ns1.jpg

excitetruck20060914075914553rg8.jpg

excitetruck20060914075915600xm1.jpg

excitetruck20060914075916210jg4.jpg

excitetruck20060914075916866ig7.jpg

Just check the draw distance, fog, rain, atmosferic effects, rocks falling, lightning effects, water reflections, car reflections... all these at 60 frames per second, the game is fast as hell you won't have time to look at how detailed a single tree is, and for the record they look pretty good.

Here's a video too:

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/6014

I'm praying that this will be a UK launch game. At first I was a little indifferent about ExciteTruck, but this game has just looked better and better, and more and more fun. :D

If this game has eye-melting speed... imagine what F-Zero Wii would be like. :shock:

WEll not to rain on your parade or anything but I think it looks terrible, especially the pic with the great wall of china, I mean have they heard of bump mapping

WEll not to rain on your parade or anything but I think it looks terrible, especially the pic with the great wall of china, I mean have they heard of bump mapping

Did you look the video? Did you? No, of course you didn't... It looks (like all Wii games) far better in motion.

Whyd o you post mindless crap in EVERY thread, if you think its not as good as a cube game you have no eyes.

this and sonic look fantastic. its a shame about only being able to control the flight with the wii mote but it does look great fun

The game looks okay for a first stab at a 3D racer, I'm sure it has some great techs behind it.

But the controller looks shit and it is not called Gran Turismo: Vision. thus I will not be purchasing it.

Nintendo should give up on racers.. Microsoft and Sony have that market owned in Europe for hardcore gamers.

Nintendo should give up on racers..

You know, there is always room for more arcadey racing games if they are done well. Of course you are right that Nintendo should create more realistic racer also.

Whyd o you post mindless crap in EVERY thread, if you think its not as good as a cube game you have no eyes.

We should start a "Who should be banned thread" for those who continue to post meanningless crap, or those who enjoy annoying others.:horse:

I'm praying that this will be a UK launch game. At first I was a little indifferent about ExciteTruck, but this game has just looked better and better, and more and more fun. :D

If this game has eye-melting speed... imagine what F-Zero Wii would be like. :shock:

I have been dreaming that nintendo will release some info on an f-zero game. I would love for them to create one. f-zero on the N64 was my favourite, i havnt played the GC one yet, however its only about £10 now so i might get it.

Definintely getting this game, it looks so good.

I love the way you are so mature, when I said a game on the ps3(motorcross or whatever it was) looked good. However when I mention this game doesn't even from good from moving footage, I get called an idiot because its made by Nintendo

P.S. Its called my opinion I am not trying to wind you up or annoy any other members and should not be banned for posting my own opinion