NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

I love the way you can morph the enviroment by hitting one of the giant spinning "!" signs.

Presuming it is 2P (I remember a screen of the game that game with a photo of 2 girls sitting on a sofa holding controllers-either they are both playing at once or one of them is a tad thick...), wouldn't it be fun to see the person ahead of you going along fast on a straight, and you hit a morpher just as they go over the coresponding bit of track, and they suddenly find themsleves going up.:hehe:

It would be perfect if it was 2 players per console, with the capability of doing a LAN (a wireless one at that)... or play online, getting the rest of the players there.

Sure Computer AI can do it, and should do it offline, but this could be so much better.

I love the way you can morph the enviroment by hitting one of the giant spinning "!" signs.

Presuming it is 2P (I remember a screen of the game that game with a photo of 2 girls sitting on a sofa holding controllers-either they are both playing at once or one of them is a tad thick...), wouldn't it be fun to see the person ahead of you going along fast on a straight, and you hit a morpher just as they go over the coresponding bit of track, and they suddenly find themsleves going up.:hehe:

The thought of that literally makes me drool. :laughing:

If this game has eye-melting speed... imagine what F-Zero Wii would be like. :shock:

*Droool*, I would love that, a collab between AV and Nintendo again would be great, but perhaps with Nintendo a bit more involved.

*Droool*, I would love that, a collab between AV and Nintendo again would be great, but perhaps with Nintendo a bit more involved.

And without the crappy music, we have a winner.

And without the crappy music, we have a winner.

They need to bring back the rock n' roll tracks that were in F-Zero X.

They need to bring back the rock n' roll tracks that were in F-Zero X.

Hurrah!! Someone agrees with me :), I need to buy you a pint :D the ones in FZ-X were so much fun to race to, it's probably the only reason I keep going back to it.

Anyway, back to Excite Truck, I think I'll get this aswell, but I'd like for it to be £29.99...I donno, but it just doesn't really seem like a £40 title. Maybe cause it's a racer...I've always been a bit bitter about racers...

It'd be a bit silly if it was only 1-2 players. If it is though I guess we can expect computer opponents to flesh it out. I saw the latest montage on IGN and it looks awesome. NST always rocks when it comes down to music for these types of games. I didn't really like the techno kind of approach Sega took with Fzero GX, I much more prefer the killer guitar solos while i'm pulling off a massive air :). Definately now on my must buy list, let's hope it's a launch game.

Hurrah!! Someone agrees with me :), I need to buy you a pint :D the ones in FZ-X were so much fun to race to, it's probably the only reason I keep going back to it.

Do I get a pint too :)

Aw sure, seeing as you like teh tallica, ya can have two :yay: :p

Metal/Rock music in games ftw. Quake 2 = best soundtrack ever.

Metal/Rock/classical music in games ftw. Quake 2 = best soundtrack ever.

Holy shit yeah, I had that for the PS1, and it scared the crap out of me the first time I played the game...

Yeah, they really do. It looks so good, if its a launch title then I'm defintely getting it, probably over Red Steel....

NOE need to confirm if this is a launch title or not.

damn right they do!

i need to know how much money Nintendo are gunna squeeze from by banks loving bosom on december 8th

If this is a launch title...I'm gonna be even more broke than before.

This game looks superb. However i want both Red Steel and zelda at launch, and Wii play. Damn

We still have no-idea where-ever this is a launch title or not!

However, in the ONM (which i can't find anywhere) it states on http://www.nintendo.co.uk that in the issue 9 mag it unveils the launch line-up and more!

Also on the magazines website, it states that:

Far Cry, Elebits, Call Of Duty 3, Wario Ware won't arrive till the next 12 weeks after launch. No mention of Excitetruck thankfully.

Wario Ware is here 14/12/06, the rest probably won't be out till early next year!

The only up-side of this is, that there will be games frequently being released after the consoles launch! But we're now not getting Elebits on day one, which is a real-shame.

But we're now not getting Elebets on day one, which is a real-shame.

Well I think it's a much better idea if Elebits gets released around January/February here, as it's more likely to get noticed and purchased, where as I doubt the majority would even consider at launch because they're already buying the bigguns. Pretty obvious really but so often overlooked.

This looks awesome, online or not online, it really reminds me of Excitebike.

it looks lige a cross between Smugglers Run and Burnout.. and Burning Rubber.. if anybody here is that old..

But this game is already on my must buy list..

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=147131

"We'll have loads more on Excite Truck before it hits streets along with the Wii on December 8. Like some more screens, please Nintendo."

do they know something?? hopefully they do!!

PLEASE let it be December 8th! PLEASE!

Why shouldn't it be? To my knowledge theres hardly any writing in it!

PLEASE! :bouncy: