NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Thats great news!

Cant wait to ride along to some Queen and Hot Hot Heat.

Feb is a while away, but in that time Zelda will take longer than that to complete if your stupid and play it everyday without sleep.

I think theres plenty of games to play before this is out.

Seriously we're British, we should be used to waiting now.

Seriously we're British, we should be used to waiting now.

We're European, we don't mind waiting!

We're European, we don't mind waiting!

And that's why Lik-Sang got so much business :) Because we weren't bothered about waiting.

Customisable soundtrack, has that been confirmed? At least one person is going to get audio files with moaning noises during sex and put it as they're song while they're racing excite truck, drive and root at the same time.

Customisable soundtrack, has that been confirmed? At least one person is going to get audio files with moaning noises during sex and put it as they're song while they're racing excite truck, drive and root at the same time.

If thats for Nintendo fanboys and Excite Truck, I'd hate to think of what Sony Fanboys would do with GTA if there was such an option, even though there is on the 360.

With a prostitute in the car aswell.....

Itd be great if we could get downloadable cars of Wiiconnect24, or maybe customizable cars. So you can have millions of options.

Imagine if this had been delayed for online gameplay. I would literally drool.

Oh, you beauty!

Now we just need the game.:(

I would be over the moon if they delayed this to add online. Or 4 player splitscreen. Pretty please, Nintendo. *bats eyelids*

Hopefully an online option will be added for most games via Nintendos online service, like in an update or something.

Hopefully an online option will be added for most games via Nintendos online service, like in an update or something.

Everyone would like this myself included, all the facilities are in place for this to become a reality except two things need to happen. Wii games need to have "online code" programmed into the game prior to its release and also to be able to GUARANTEED store the online patch, Wii needs to have functionality with external drives in order to store a multitude of online patches in their entirity as they aren't exactly small files, were talking about a few hundred megabytes plus on average and this would consume a hell of a lot of the space of the internal flash memory. Otherwise, you'd be lucky to store one let alone two online patches. Apparently External Storage Devices aren't compatiable with those particular USB outlets or so Nintendo has said, but I wouldn't be surprised if eventually (subject to consumer demand) we see a Nintendo Branded External Wii Hard Drive released as part of their accessory range or simply to make things easier, launch games will never become online enabled and the use of an SD card would be sufficient for perhaps that ONE game that requries an online update as all other future releases would be WIFI enabled by default.

Are vehicles customisable in this game where you can modify the vehicle in different ways other than having set attributes such as jump, acceleration, top speed and changing paint job and thats it arcade style such as motor, tyres, frame, spoiler etc?

It was delayed? Damn, I wanted this at launch. I did, however see some graphical glitches in recent trailers.

yeah ace news, have a slot in my laptop for SD.MS/MMC and SM?!! guessing the SD there is an SD card?looks like one could fit.

I hope that the Soundtrack Customisation isnt crap like on Vice City *shudder*

What was wrong with it on Vice City now?

What was wrong with it on Vice City now?

Well, it's on the PS2 of course. I mean, you know, Nintendo didn't make it :indeed:

Well, it's on the PS2 of course. I mean, you know, Nintendo didn't make it :indeed:

Hint: Only Xbox version featured custom soundtracks, and interface was indeed pretty bad.

Why would I put fricking MP3's on an SD card?? Why won't they just let me plug in my Iriver or a thumb drive? I'd would be simple enough!

Why would I put fricking MP3's on an SD card?? Why won't they just let me plug in my Iriver or a thumb drive? I'd would be simple enough!

You might be able to.

And maybe you'd put MP3s of an SD card because it's a data storage device:heh:

Does anyone else know when this is coming out? Was really surprised by the delay and non of the release driving games do much for me (although Monster 4x4 does look quite funny!) Why isn't it being released? Surely it's not very text heavy... I reacon a half decent translation team could localise the game into 3 different langueages in less than a week.

Does anyone else know when this is coming out? Was really surprised by the delay and non of the release driving games do much for me (although Monster 4x4 does look quite funny!) Why isn't it being released? Surely it's not very text heavy... I reacon a half decent translation team could localise the game into 3 different langueages in less than a week.

honestly think it is just to spend out the releases into next year...altho it does seem odd US are getting it.

First review is up; score 84 %.

http://etoychest.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5398&Itemid=27

Only real problems Dobson found were really poor* multiplayer mode and no possiblity to play online. Before you complain about the score, Dobson is pretty reasonable guy and he doesn't pump his scores like some other reviewers do. If you translate his score into starts, Excite Truck go 3½ stars out of five.

* Only two players, no other cars in multiplayer. Crashes are also disabled.

Hint: Only Xbox version featured custom soundtracks, and interface was indeed pretty bad.

The PC version supported custom soundtracks too.