NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

How the hell can people say this game has bad graphics. They're gorgeous

Seems weird playing it with Gary Jules - Mad World in the background. Was fitting for my slideshows...now its just weird haha

ha ha ha.. I had a wast soundtrack on my xbox.. some numbers got a WHOLE NEW MEANING when having them as in game music in games like "State of emergency" or "GTA"... and I also had Mad World by jules (yes from the Darko soundtrack)..

Well the controls are most of the time fine, since the courses are somewhat built around the fact that you get less control from this sort of control scheme. Motorstorm on the PS3 controls in pretty much the same way really. Both handle well. It's hard to match it to a normal analogue stick because well... excite truck doesn't give you the option to.

This does look like Motorstorm-lite. Is that how you'd describe it?

I sorta like it so far, how do I unlock versus? And what is it woth nintendo games locking versus? What if thats why I bought the game?

And totally off topic but Mario Kart 64 = Shit. Stick to the DS version...

Yeah calling it Motorstorm-Lite isn't far from the truth. I'm not sure about VS as I haven't had anyone round today. So single lonely Dom only got to play the single player stuff.

Well it isn't far from the truth but Motorstorm always was a more ambitious (and expensive project). Never played it, so I don't if it's any fun, but those Excitetruck jumps make me giddy.

hmm very tempted to get this very tempted, but so short of cash, but then weigh that up with just getting £20 off ebay selling, it would only cost another £15...to get it.

was going to get it if it was a launch game, just seems so shallow not sure what to do.

i took the old SD card from my camera.. think they all work

oh and have to give kudos to the Madness "theme" again

hmm very tempted to get this very tempted, but so short of cash, but then weigh that up with just getting £20 off ebay selling, it would only cost another £15...to get it.

was going to get it if it was a launch game, just seems so shallow not sure what to do.

I was also the same I wanted it if it was a launch title, and I'm skint on cash. However the games I've got arent pulling me to my Wii right now, Zelda is finished, Wario ware was too short and the mulitplayer is only 1 controller:shakehead , Red Steel I need to go back to sometime but I have no patience for the loading. Wii sports and Play was a novelty and worn off quite quick. This might feed my hunger for a crazy driving game.

I was also the same I wanted it if it was a launch title, and I'm skint on cash. However the games I've got arent pulling me to my Wii right now, Zelda is finished, Wario ware was too short and the mulitplayer is only 1 controller:shakehead , Red Steel I need to go back to sometime but I have no patience for the loading. Wii sports and Play was a novelty and worn off quite quick. This might feed my hunger for a crazy driving game.

you've got all the same games as me! and finished Zelda and found Wario to short and can't be doing with going to Red Steel properly...

but like you think this may really capture my imagination.

ty Librarian

I'm hoping this game will get me playing my Wii, I was constantly on it until I completed Twilight Princess and then Monkey Ball kept be addicted for a while. Been playing Red Steel and Wii Sports on and off but maybe about 2/3 hours a week. I really can't believe it's only 2 player, looks like I'll still be playing Mariokart with my dad and my uncle when he comes round...

Custom soundtracks is a great thing though.

I think this will be great fun, and it'll be something you can return to now and again to just have a quick blast. It seems sorta like a 'filler' title, which is what the Wii needs. Not an "essential" purchase, but if you're looking for a racer, this could be a good choice for you, that sorta thing.

Turns out I'm utterly retarded and of course Versus is greyed out... when you've only got one controller switched on *smacks own face*

Looking forward to having a multiplayer game of this tomorrow.

I'm pretty much getting exactly what I expected from this, which is good in a way. Wont keep me playing the Wii loads but was it supposed to?

I think this will be great fun, and it'll be something you can return to now and again to just have a quick blast. It seems sorta like a 'filler' title, which is what the Wii needs. Not an "essential" purchase, but if you're looking for a racer, this could be a good choice for you, that sorta thing.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say. The sort of thing to play when you're trying to decide what to play if you get me.

I think I'm going to download Mad World now, just for that thought.

Maybe some Cliff Richard would go well with it?

Been playing it more :) I'm lovin it <3

VS is a bit limited. Wish they had all the game modes in VS (Race,Crush,Gates,Air)

Been playing it more :) I'm lovin it <3

VS is a bit limited. Wish they had all the game modes in VS (Race,Crush,Gates,Air)

When you play in multiplayer, is it one on one racing, or can you have CPUs racing as well?

How many tracks are there in total? How many are playable in multiplayer?

Any other general info we should know?

I'l be getting this tomorrow, i just finished filling my spare SD card with mp3's in preperation, finally i get to play a Nintendo console with Iron Maiden coming from the speakers, the perfet combination

Ok, slight Devil's Advocate here, but why are there no CPU players in vs? Also, why if there is no CPUs in vs, is there not up to 4 player support? Is it a possibility that maybe the Wii isn't actually all it's cracked up to be, and actually can't handle it? Is the motion sensing actually quite strenuous on its resources? Who knows, but I honestly can't think of any decent reasons for lack of CPU players AND no support for more than 2 players.

Ah this is out today, gonna pick it up tommorow if i get into town, it'll probably be sunday. But i'll be vlogging it :D

This game could have been much better with a little more work.

The VS is very bare bones but still a lot fun. Making VS 4player or 2player with bots and having all the game modes would make this game a must buy.

I'm just testing a preview copy at the moment. But I really think I'm gonna buy this game. >_< damn February. Too many good games to buy.

Arrgghh , why do you people torment me - my postman has now been and gone and he had no Excite Truck for me , such are the inadequacies of Royal Mail.

Why do people persist in buying new release games online? You're just setting yourselves up to be disappointed when it doesn't arrive on the release date.