Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario Escapes Immigration Officers

Marioescapesimmigration.jpg

Mario once again thwarted Immigration Officers' attempts to detain him yesterday, leaving one officer in a "critically squashed condition". Police are continuing their ongoing hunt for the Italian plumber.

Officers were alerted to the illegal immigrants whereabouts by Irene Shufflebotham of Little Shattlesborough. "My kitchen sink had started leaking all over the place on a New Orleans scale, so I called the local plumbers." said Shufflebotham. "They said their usual plumber was out of town, so they would send a temp. As soon as he arrived, I knew I recognised him from somewhere. It took me an hour or so to figure it out. I called the police when I left the room to make him a cup of tea."

Once Immigration Officers arrived, Mario fled the scene via the pipe he was working on. Officers has already cordoned off the other end of the pipe as a precaution, but Mario fought his way past the officers, jumping on Darrel Ovuer and leaving him a good 4 foot shorter.

Darrels doctor gave the following statement "We're still trying to determine his exact condition, but put it this way: he wont be playing basketball again".

The police have advised the public to avoid confronting Mario and call their local police station as soon as possible if he is spotted.

http://sweatythumbstick.blogspot.com/

I think I saw it when it was first broadcast. That woman just didn't seem to listen. I can't re-watch now but I believe it went something like:

"These games corrupt kids"

"First: There's no evidence to support that, second: these games have ratings, kids can't buy these games."

"That doesn't matter. These games corrupt kids and shouldn't be allowed to play them."

"But I'm agreeing with you there. Kids shouldn't be playing these games so they have ratings."

"You're completely wrong."

That's essentially the gist, but I just can't stand people claiming to be experts or claiming to know anything at all about the medium.

Marsh didn't even know games had ratings, and used it in his argument. His typical crowd probably have a modal age of 93 and they have a tendency to clap to any bullshit rhetoric made by his utterly terrible regular guests.

Gotta love the ignorance and lack of knowledge shown my Tit and his little idiots here.

Bar the guy who was actually being reasonable in defending Video Games - and to some extent trying to educate the others - they are all a load of boring fucks who are evidently too afraid of even playing a violent video game for the simple fact that they might *shock horror* enjoy it. :p

I don't think they'd enjoy them, or should be forced to try them, but it's how they're so closed-minded in thinking games are just mindless killing fests, and actually make people more violent. The woman in this says they promote racism... I bet she couldn't even name a game.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!