NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

N64 Kid Re-Re-Reeemix

Hahaha, yeah, I saw this one recently and almost peed my pants watching it. Way too funny. ='D

That was effing amazing.

Best bit was near the end with the Nin ten do then the ? and the Mario sounds.

I've watched this 3 times in succession, and the bit that cracks me up is the first slow motion bit.

FOOOOUUUUUR!

Hahaha, i'm roffling just thinking about it.

I've watched this 3 times in succession, and the bit that cracks me up is the first slow motion bit.

The slow-mo is my fave bit too. I just showed it to my brother, he loved it too.

i didn't think it was that good!the end was funny but i'm so sick of it!As with the numa numa dance!

I wonder if that kid knows he's all over teh internets?

I think so. Someone from YTMND was claiming to have found him and called him, and he was even supposedly selling the legendary '64 on ebay - but I guess there's no way to really know if it was him.

i didn't think it was that good!the end was funny but i'm so sick of it!As with the numa numa dance!

The Numa Numa bollocks was never funny. Plus it had a shitload of clones thinking they could be just as funny by mouthing to the song. Either way the result was unfunnny waste of bandwith.

The N64 Kid is unique in such a fashion. You can't copy that and not look a total prick as you need the raw excitement of seeing this console for the first time. Maybe we'll get a future generation with the Wii.

Plus, I don't know if anyone else picked this up, but I'm sure the girl says "Thank you Santa", surely that must've crushed the parents to see their boy having his first orgasm resulting in ejaculation over a present they bought but the kid may never know...

Additionally, not as good, but nice:

The (drum solo) had me and my brother (he's 10) rolling on the floor.

Also, towards the end it's very well mixed.

Sign in to follow this