N-Europe

Write down an unwritten rule

DiemetriX

Do not stand next to me at the urinals. I need my freedom, as does every other man. Find a space in the urinals where you are not near any man. If there is no space, wait your turn, or piss your pants. JUst don't impede on the space.

Take money out of your wallet before you buy the goods. Do not go up the till, put the items down, get them scanned, and then get the money out when asked. Be prepared, speed things up. No one wants to stand around for your slow arsed schennanigans.

1. there is also no subject which should invite conversation within a mens room. ever. Men go to piss, and they piss alone and in silence.

2. sometimes it can't be helped, but generally a good rule.

and never, ever work your way into a conversation with a girl in which the words 'I weigh xx stone' will leave your mouth. this will, much like a black hole, suck you into a conversation from which there is no escape, and will invariably leave you crushed and decimated.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and never, ever work your way into a conversation with a girl in which the words 'I weigh xx stone' will leave your mouth. this will, much like a black hole, suck you into a conversation from which there is no escape, and will invariably leave you crushed and decimated.

I say it often to shut up annoying girls I don't like. They moan and moan about their weight and I just say "yeah I'm 8 stone so I don't have to worry about that kind of thing". I get bitch stares but totally worth it.

oh yes it fucking does, there has been quite some experimentation put into it all over the years, putting the milk in after the tea causes the milk to release a greater amount of some chemical i forget the name of. at any rate this makes the tea taste of hot watery milk. where as putting the milk in before the tea results in the tea tasting of tea. what the fuck do you drink tea for if you want it to taste like shit?

Pure anal beads. If you put the milk in first you run the risk of making it too milky. And if you put too little in you run the risk of making it too strong, thus having to put milk in afterwards anyway!

Personally the tea I make, which is The Shit if I say so myself doesn't tase like hot watery milk, what teabags do you use? I use the PG Tips pyramid bags, MORE ROOM TO INFUSE! then add the milk and rape the teabag for your desired shade of tea.

To improve upon the toilet rule:

If possible leave at least 1 urinal between you and the guy next to you. If you have no choice but to stand next to someone, make sure you look straight ahead and do not turn your head to either side. Whilst urinating do not speak at all. If there's something you wish to say, wait until you and the person you wish to speak to are washing your hands a the sinks.

Oh and make sure you do wash your hands, drying them is optional.

I don't know about toilet rules for females, so someone will have to post that themselves.

Guest Ford Prefect
Pure anal beads. If you put the milk in first you run the risk of making it too milky. And if you put too little in you run the risk of making it too strong, thus having to put milk in afterwards anyway!

Personally the tea I make, which is The Shit if I say so myself doesn't tase like hot watery milk, what teabags do you use? I use the PG Tips pyramid bags, MORE ROOM TO INFUSE! then add the milk and rape the teabag for your desired shade of tea.

PG tips are fucking shit, tastes like utter wank, get some tetleys or better yet, ringtons tea. i'm usually stuck drinking some lipton shite here but when i can i get some propper english tea from the foreign foods shop down in town. curry and proper tea in one shop! its like heaven!

At the moment, i have reached a turning point in my life.

Before i met my girlfriend, i used to put the milk into the cup first, then the tea.

Now, due to my girlfriend, the milk goes in last.

Seriously conflicting ideas. :(

Hmmm, an unwritten rule:

Sometimes, lying is wrong. But, if lying makes another person feel better, it can be used for good. I suppose. Ahhh, yet more conflict!

At the moment, i have reached a turning point in my life.

Before i met my girlfriend, i used to put the milk into the cup first, then the tea.

Now, due to my girlfriend, the milk goes in last.

Seriously conflicting ideas. :(

Do it your way, if she notices, tell her its your way or the highway.

Actually, dont, its hard to come by a good chick.

Sorry to carry on the milk debate, but I always put it in after the water and I'm told I make a fantastic cup of tea ;D even though I don't like it myself.

If you go to the cinema to see a movie with some friends, SHUT THE HELL UP!! The most annoying thing is when a bunch of morons sit behind you and talk all the way through. Or if a bunch of chavs come in and start kicking the seats and throwing popcorn etc. Actually... just wait to see the film on dvd and don't ruin my cinema experience.

..when attacking a wasp, make sure you get it first time.. it WILL come after you..

And as for the great Tea debate, when exactly does the sugar go in, and how much? Do you dip biscuits in? Which ones? How long do you hold it under before quickly bringing it outta the cup and into the mouth before it reaches that dreaded moment when you see half of the biscuit getting ready to flop off and sink to the bottom of the tea..? Do you try to grab it before it falls into the cup? How many times have you be burnt by biscuit-rescuing acts? Why does the biscuit never stay on the spoon when you try to go in after it?

lionel-rich-tea.jpg

Guest Ford Prefect

*tea making guide*

Requirements

teapot

tea (loose or bags)

hot water (more than you think you need to fill the pot)

milk

sugar

cup

saucer

tea spoon

little milk jug thing for the milk just to be pedantic

directions

boil kettle, just before it reaches full boil use some of the water to heat the tea pot, throw that away, stick in your tea followed by the boiling water. you can also put the sugar in the pot if needs be. wrap tea pot in tea cozy and leave to "mash". when mashed, pour a little milk into cup (sugar too if needed) and then fill with the tea. sit back and enjoy.

p.s

if you can't get the "balance" right with the milk/tea then you're plain retarded, its bloody simple!

*side note, the milk really should be warm or at room temp so not to cool the tea too much.

And as for the great Tea debate, when exactly does the sugar go in, and how much? Do you dip biscuits in? Which ones? How long do you hold it under before quickly bringing it outta the cup and into the mouth before it reaches that dreaded moment when you see half of the biscuit getting ready to flop off and sink to the bottom of the tea..? Do you try to grab it before it falls into the cup? How many times have you be burnt by biscuit-rescuing acts? Why does the biscuit never stay on the spoon when you try to go in after it?

lionel-rich-tea.jpg

Cracking image. Right clicked > saved as.

For me sugar goes in normally last, but it can go in before the milk. How much depends on your personal limit but I usually just shake the pot and decide how much is enough.

As for the rest.. Vot?

Guest Ford Prefect
I don't like tea. So I win.

next you'll be saying you don't like G&T or cricket! whats the civilised world coming to?

Guest Ford Prefect

because you want to do it fucking propperly? instead of ending up with some orange bitch of a mess full of tannin

next you'll be saying you don't like G&T or cricket! whats the civilised world coming to?

Well sir I'm not averse to a G&T, although a nice Corona with lime suits me, and cricket (as I have said before) is the skidmark on the underwear of English sport.