N-Europe

New Moderators! Say hi. :)

Fierce_LiNk

It's been coming, but today it has finally happened.

Sarka has been pretty impressive as a moderator of the Handheld board, as well as other boards. We decided that it would be time to give this guy a shot on the Wii discussion board.

Not only that, but we have Hero-of-Time has also decided that he would like to join our moderating staff and help out with this board! So, give him a warm welcome, too.

I hope that these guys settle in well and get used to life on one of the busiest boards on the forums! If you have any problems, feel free to contact them, as well as other moderators of this board or other boards.

Welcome to the team, Hero-of-Time.

Thanks to everyone who recommended me for the job. I know in essence I am the replacement for Stocka and no one could really replace that guy ( I still miss him :weep: ) but I will do my best to keep the boards tidy and in order. Fierce LiNk is going to give me a crash course in modding so I will be locking everyones threads soon enough.

Thanks again.

Thanks to everyone who recommended me for the job. I know in essence I am the replacement for Stocka and no one could really replace that guy ( I still miss him :weep: ) but I will do my best to keep the boards tidy and in order. Fierce LiNk is going to give me a crash course in modding so I will be locking everyones threads soon enough.

Thanks again.

Good news! Theres been activity on stocka's account 2 weeks after he left, but i think he has gone for good..

Congrats Sarka and Hero-of-time!

Thanks for the vote of confidence everyone, there shall be no more horrible Josh40 moments in the future now that we're here to lock everything.

I'd also like to thank H-o-T as we needed someone for this board and I think he'll do marvellously.

Thanks again.

Congratulations Hero-of-Time :D

please look after us ^_^

Other than that... no one is setting the standard as a Stocka's replacement... he posted threads and news like no one else I know of :p and well... we all miss him.

I'd miss most intervenient users as they post a lot and basically set the standard, they give this forums a shape, and thus, if one is missing that miss will be felt... you're one of them, I'd really miss. (My list is giga-enourmous btw :heh:)

I for one expect you to be what you always were, a pretty nice fellow, with good taste for games and balanced opinions, and thus very fair.

Being able to analyse the situation and be fair to both sides is very important to be a mod, and I think you have what it takes.

Thanks for the vote of confidence everyone, there shall be no more horrible Josh40 moments in the future now that we're here to lock everything.
Who mentioned "Josh40", arghhh my head hurts! XD

BTW, congratulations sarka. :)