N-Europe

New Simpsons Movie Footage!

Hero-of-Time

Spongebob is really funny if you give it a chance.

Certainly funnier than anything the Simpsons has done in almost 8 years :P

here, here :D

"Patrick, you still got that bag of winds?" ROFLMAO!!!

i love the simpsons too, but i just feel old spongey boy is beating anything else on tv in the comedy stakes :D

if ur over 12 i don't know how u can find south park funny... however, spongebob is a different matter! :D THAT's the animated film this has to beat lol ;):D

I was going to rant about how I find southpark is funny and how mature I am. Then I realised I had a power rangers signature. :)

Whats with spongebob? I don't get it! :confused:

Simpsons was pure genius up until about season 8, when it all started to go down hill. It's amazing it lasted as long as it did though. South Park is still as fresh as ever though, and Spongebob is also great, if a rather corperate filling of Ren & Stimpys shoes.

Spongebob is now quickly becoming annoying, i found the first season funny, it was very witty for a childs cartoon.

Its just becoming crap since the original writer left.

I'm not even talking about the cartoon itself, cause I never got myself so crazy to watch more than 5 minutes of it. Maybe this is just in the Dutch version, but all the characters sound like they've been on a sugar high for way too long and are stuck in it now. Dear god, the annoyingness of their voices. Why do they have to scream so muchhhhh?

Anyway, don't think I'll go see this Simpsons movie, but I will rent it on DVD I guess. Haven't been watching any of the episodes on tv anymore really, so I guess I missed out on all the crap ones.

I was going to rant about how I find southpark is funny and how mature I am. Then I realised I had a power rangers signature. :)

Whats with spongebob? I don't get it! :confused:

watch the movie, that's how i got into it, bloody hilarious!! and david hasselhoff's cameo is brilliant! spongebob is just so naively optimistic, that's his charm.

and the original writer, stephen hillendorf, hasn't left. the second season is on even better form than the first. long live the sponge!!

There is a new episode im looking forward to watch..it involves my favourite charecter, Gil!

Kill Gil parts 1 and 2, sounds hillarious. Does any body remember Grimey? (Frank grimes)

I love the episode with Frank Grimes in it :).

Kil Gil should be promising

those are not that funny!only smile funny not burst out laughing.this is going to be the biggest animated film of all time whether we like it or not.

I predict the movie to be crap though,is it really going to beat south park the movie!?I think not

I don't know why I burst out laughing at the second movie of it - Soth Park movie wasn't funny though - apart from a few "haha :blank: "

Been watching my series 6 and 7 DVDs and they're great. I'd forgotten how funny it used to be. It's also been long enough since I watched an episode of the awful newer ones. I think series 8 will be the last Simpsons DVD set I'll get.

Ah, yes. Very witty. Good good

Apparantly, they're bringing back old writers from the old Simpsons episodes to write this, and they're also actually going to try with the movie, so this may not be a disaster which many have predicted.

If Conan is one of the old writers, i may orgasm