NEurope
Hero-of-Time

New Simpsons Movie Footage!

yeah does seem pretty funny, hopefully the movie'll capture the spirit and humor of the earlier simpsons episodes. Judging by this I'd say so far so good

Those were alright, nothing that great though!

I hope they can get it back to what it was!

Ah Fox you set of wankers... its been taken down. Anyone got an alternative link?

Ah, yes. Very witty. Good good

Apparantly, they're bringing back old writers from the old Simpsons episodes to write this, and they're also actually going to try with the movie, so this may not be a disaster which many have predicted.

Ah, yes. Very witty. Good good

Apparantly, they're bringing back old writers from the old Simpsons episodes to write this, and they're also actually going to try with the movie, so this may not be a disaster which many have predicted.

Ah, you've restored my faith in this movie.

I have to say, those actually made me laugh. Something last seasons Simpsons made me do twice in 26 episodes...

I really can't wait for this. Lets hope the quality is consistant.

Not bad :) not brilliant, but "ow, my whipping arm!" made me laugh out loud.

those are not that funny!only smile funny not burst out laughing.this is going to be the biggest animated film of all time whether we like it or not.

I predict the movie to be crap though,is it really going to beat south park the movie!?I think not

Those was awesome, first time I've laughed at a new Simpson's 'episode' in ages :D

"That's enough whipping for now... with this arm"

if ur over 12 i don't know how u can find south park funny... however, spongebob is a different matter! :D THAT's the animated film this has to beat lol ;):D

After seeing those clips, I have some hope for this film. Sure, I didn't laugh out loud, but it sure put a smile on my face. Let's hope it remains at least this good throughout the movie...

if ur over 12 i don't know how u can find south park funny... however, spongebob is a different matter! :D THAT's the animated film this has to beat lol ;):D

I do hope I'm not the only one who found that quite an amusing statement.

Spongebob Squarepants is shite. Go watch a good Nickelodeon show.

i think spongebob is pure drawn genius lol! each to his own, but it just cracks me up, should be on late at night as well so adults can enjoy it without the kids. the movie certainly was the funniest movie i've ever seen, cartoon or otherwise :D

Spongebob is really funny if you give it a chance.

Certainly funnier than anything the Simpsons has done in almost 8 years :P