N-Europe

Iron Man poster shown!

Hero-of-Time

Hmmm... could be fun. Would like to see them bring Bruce Bannister into it just as a cameo or on the phone to Stark or something. If I would pick someone on looks then I would say a younger Timothy Dalton, but he was the bad guy in the Rocketeer so that kinda doesn't work. It's hard to think of someone who would fit the bill as most of the eligible candidates have already been taken. Probably an unknown I would think.

has anyone noticed how every time one of these movies is bought up, cage and cruise *always* end up rumoured to play? same happened with Superman. you know, when people somehow thought Superman would look awesome at about 5'3 or whatever cruise is.

Cool to finally see some material. I'm actually quite an Iron-Man fan, although I only saw the animated series.

Will definitely look out for it.

I heard Tom Cruise said he wanted to be in Iron-Man, but it seems there's nothing official so far.

I think Christian Bale would be a good choice, but then again Christian Bale would always be a good choice :D

Batman Begins :bowdown:

bicycle.jpg

Some obscure footballer for one move he did once?

Don't think he deserves it really.

Bruce Bannister = The Hulk

Bruce and Starkers have a long history of helping each other out in the comics. Stark always kinda keeps an eye out for green features and helps to keep things to "minimal damage".