N-Europe

Venom from Spiderman 3 picture

Helmsly

In tomorrows, well Sundays paper it said that this might be the last movie, and that this was going to be a trilogy. HA they know nothing, I read somewhere that they always intended to make 6 movies.

We'll probably see Venom at the end of this movie saving him for the forth for sure.

In tomorrows, well Sundays paper it said that this might be the last movie, and that this was going to be a trilogy. HA they know nothing, I read somewhere that they always intended to make 6 movies.

Actually the director had said he hopes to make 9 movies, a trilogy of trilogies if you will:bouncy:

Actually the director had said he hopes to make 9 movies, a trilogy of trilogies if you will:bouncy:

Dear god no...

Am I the only person getting tired of all these superhero movies? I don't even like superheroes to begin with... making all these movies about them just makes it worse (have to say though that Batman Begins was okay, but I don't really consider him a superhero anyway).

This is motherfucking JJ ABRAMS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, HoT.

RE Superhero movies: I dig 'em. And we don't stop, you hear me, 'til SILVER SURFER lights up the SILVER SCREEN.

Didnt he make MI3? If that was him im not impressed.

EDIT: Just checked and it was him. Im not a fan of Lost either in fact the only thing that he has done that I like is Armageddon in which he done the screenplay for.