Top Posters In This Topic

SUNNY

Dew Point: 13°C

Humidity: 31%

Pressure: 1016mb (F)

Visibility: 32km

Temperature 32°C

I'm having to use my fan to cool the PC, and not me. :(

As for sleeping at night, fan blowing in the face and its easy peasy.

Best way to sleep in this weather. Windows wide open, in your underwear, laying flat on your back on top of the covers. It's actually very comfortable.

Truth.

Although saying that, last night, I slept under a double duvet - no problems :p

It has been stupidly hot here in MK , I am thinking I may need to emigrate to Scandanavia , how easy is it ? (yes I like cold weather and no I dont bitch when its freezing outside).

Also , did anyone else here hear that it is quite likely that August may be even hotter (heard it on BBC Look East) - if so that is bloody insane.

I'll be going on holiday to Spain in August... I might die there. Then again, it's been crazy hot there every time we went, and for some reason it's a bit easier to deal with it there than it is over here. What's the deal with that? And no, we have no airconditioning over there, not even a fan.

I'll be going on holiday to Spain in August... I might die there. Then again, it's been crazy hot there every time we went, and for some reason it's a bit easier to deal with it there than it is over here. What's the deal with that? And no, we have no airconditioning over there, not even a fan.

You go to the beach?

You go to the beach?

There's a beach nearby, but I don't like going there. We usually stay at this little house that's on top of a hill. It does have a pool, but we have one here at home too so yeah.

The only beach I like going to when we're in Spain is this rock beach. It has white stones everywhere (not so much fun to sit on), which of course kinda reflects the sun. It's easy to get a sunburn there. But it's a fun beach cause it's small (only like, 20 metres in length maybe?), not crowded and you can go snorkel there. =D

But yeah, it's going to be hot. My cousin went there with her family this week and they said they had to come back earlier because it was too hot (mind you, they have three small kids).

Latest BBC Weather Report:

Temperatures will drop a couple to average around 22-25c across the UK only for the hummidity to increase considerably on Thursday, accompanied with some thundery showers. Expect the temperature to shoot straight back up again at the beginning of next week.

Final Analysis - Feeling sweaty? You ain't felt anything yet bitch.

Considering the hottest temperature EVER recorded was 58c then i find that hard to believe.

Sure you thermometer isn't in the sun?

The thermometer was outside, and it was definatly 50 degrees+, mind you, it ws a bit of a freak day, because a few hours later, it started raining for no reason :P