Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Your first Virtual Console download?

Waylander

Just like others have mentioned above, my focus will be primarily games that have been unavailable in this region, or I simply never got the chance to play. As I'm a bit of a collector, I'll just buy the games I know I want in their original form.. Maybe I'll also download a few games which I don't know what to think of, so I can playtest them.

With that in mind, my first downloads will probably be Sin & Punishment, and Megaman VI (never released in Europe as far as I know).

I'll also try to hunt down the typical quirky Japanese Famicon games I've played at a friend's house, allthough I'd like to own a Famicom myself one day.

And does anyone have a list of the songs for the virtual console, or a link to the list?

Songs? If you mean games, then no, there isn't a list yet. All we know is that NES, SNES, N64, Megadrive (Genesis) and Turbografix games will be available.

Though I'm hoping for Master System and Gameboy games too. Alex Kidd, Wonderboy and Shinobi.

Speaking of which, I also want Revenge of Shinobi.

I own Sin and Punishment, mwhahah! :D

I would go for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time as my first down. That game is up there with Streets Of Rage 2 as one of the best side scrolling beat em ups EVER!

And then countless RPGs that I never got to play. WOOOO!

Just Super Mario Bros. 3 for launch and whatever looks interesting. I'll probably spend most of the time beating Zelda and Metroid, so I'll probably only start with VC after beating those.

Songs? If you mean games, then no, there isn't a list yet. All we know is that NES, SNES, N64, Megadrive (Genesis) and Turbografix games will be available.

lol, games, yeah :p

I'm pretty sure I saw a list on this site somewhere, though.

naturally this would depend on what games were available... but given the off chance that mostly everything were available, i would go for:

super mario rpg

starwing

chrono trigger

MAYBE secret of mana. its a tough one, because i actually have this on cart and a multitap, so id only be getting it for the sake of 'its the best game ever'. i would hope that this game is on everyones list. because 3p of this is the best thing ever. no shit.