N-Europe

most annoying enemy ever

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Boss - Golden Sun - Satorus & Menardi->Fusion Dragon.

God this was one of the hardest boss fights ever. Obviously it could be a lot easier if you train really hard for it but for me at the time it was extremely difficult, took so many gos.

It was hard enough beating Satorus and Menardi but then when they fuse into the Fusion Dragon I was like AHHH WTF!! And was shocked you don't get a chance in between to save,heal up etc. Bloody hard. I hate it when that happens on boss fights, but the satisfaction after is superb.

Final Boss - Golden Sun - Satorus & Menardi->Fusion Dragon.

God this was one of the hardest boss fights ever. Obviously it could be a lot easier if you train really hard for it but for me at the time it was extremely difficult, took so many gos.

It was hard enough beating Satorus and Menardi but then when they fuse into the Fusion Dragon I was like AHHH WTF!! And was shocked you don't get a chance in between to save,heal up etc. Bloody hard. I hate it when that happens on boss fights, but the satisfaction after is superb.

To be fair you dont have to train at all for it. There is a technique using Granite, Ground and Forge ( i think ) that makes you pretty much untouchable, but yeah if you dont know that it is pretty tough.

If we can mention bosses mine has to be Mizar from Jet Force Gemini. That guy took me AGES to beat and there were no cheeky ways to get around him either.

From Skies of Arcadia:

art-014.jpg

Hopefully if there is a Wii version, you'll be able to reach out and punch the crap out of them. Smug bastards.

LMBO yeah they were cocky little gits, cant remember which one it was but 1 of them kept tanning me. Felt good when I beat the hell out of them.