NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

most annoying enemy ever

what do you think is the most anoying enemy in nintendo history

mine is the bezzor from super mario bros 2 :eek:

those ducks from mario sunshine pissed me off. they kept bursting my giant watermelon:@... until i found a way to kill them:D... revenge is sweet.

Like Likes from Ocarina of Time were a pain, so were those big hand monsters that reached down from the ceiling and grabbed you when you weren't expecting it..

Peahats from just about every Zelda game. I just dont like it how you cant kill them with your sword.

Final Boss - Golden Sun - Satorus & Menardi->Fusion Dragon.

God this was one of the hardest boss fights ever. Obviously it could be a lot easier if you train really hard for it but for me at the time it was extremely difficult, took so many gos.

It was hard enough beating Satorus and Menardi but then when they fuse into the Fusion Dragon I was like AHHH WTF!! And was shocked you don't get a chance in between to save,heal up etc. Bloody hard. I hate it when that happens on boss fights, but the satisfaction after is superb.

Final Boss - Golden Sun - Satorus & Menardi->Fusion Dragon.

God this was one of the hardest boss fights ever. Obviously it could be a lot easier if you train really hard for it but for me at the time it was extremely difficult, took so many gos.

It was hard enough beating Satorus and Menardi but then when they fuse into the Fusion Dragon I was like AHHH WTF!! And was shocked you don't get a chance in between to save,heal up etc. Bloody hard. I hate it when that happens on boss fights, but the satisfaction after is superb.

To be fair you dont have to train at all for it. There is a technique using Granite, Ground and Forge ( i think ) that makes you pretty much untouchable, but yeah if you dont know that it is pretty tough.

If we can mention bosses mine has to be Mizar from Jet Force Gemini. That guy took me AGES to beat and there were no cheeky ways to get around him either.

Hahah.

At the above post.

I know its not exactly a boss but...

The Water Temple from Zelda: OOT

Hahah.

At the above post.

I know its not exactly a boss but...

The Water Temple from Zelda: OOT

That was one hell of a boss :shock:

The last boss in Jet Force Gemini. Argh. Took me an entire month to defeat him.

The SpiderBall Boss from Metroid Prime 2.

Zubats/Geodudes in Mt. Moon

Lakitu throwing Spiney things at you.

From Skies of Arcadia:

art-014.jpg

Hopefully if there is a Wii version, you'll be able to reach out and punch the crap out of them. Smug bastards.

From Skies of Arcadia:

art-014.jpg

Hopefully if there is a Wii version, you'll be able to reach out and punch the crap out of them. Smug bastards.

LMBO yeah they were cocky little gits, cant remember which one it was but 1 of them kept tanning me. Felt good when I beat the hell out of them.

Those little devil guys from WindWaker. Whhy won't they just DIE!!!! And the noise, the noise!!!

In time crisis, the orange ninja, he keeps coming back even on the last boss, WTF?!?!?

Ratata's in Pokemon blue and red when you havent got repel...

the agony of it all!

the things Mike said from Orcarina of TIme the Hand Masters or something like that they pissed me off immensly get so far then wisked back to the beggining grrr

Those little devil guys from WindWaker. Whhy won't they just DIE!!!! And the noise, the noise!!!

you mean that "Be-Be" noise that they keep repeating, yes that is annoying

Mr Resetti from Animal Crossing. God, he was a bitch to kill.

The little electric orb things with the evil face in Minish Cap. Took me since December to find out that you can throw a boomerang to kill them.

Sign in to follow this