NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I just woke up to this and holy fucking shit yes!!

Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?

This game’s winner is... Mario!

Oh God yes, Snake. Please have Gray Fox too. This game was made for Gray Fox.

I am vair vair happpee.

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha....Nintendo you've done it again.

Just brillliant - smile on my face now.

And samus looks hot.

I've just woke-up as well. Turn on the computer and go on the net to expect some updated hands-on news and Super Smash Bros: Brawl is revealed!

It looks bloody amazing! A 2007 release? I'm a little dissapointed but with all the other launch games coming out, i suppose this can wait. I do hope Nintendo don't make a thing of saying 'this is a launch title' and then quitely delay it, DON'T do it again Nintendo.

woo, wot a gud surprise for when i woke up.

snake woop woop. Mario is gonna get owned.

a dud?

Bwahaha Mario's overalls look INCREDIBLE!!! Sonic HAS to join... I'd laugh so hard if they got Master Cheif into this! WBaHAhAHHAHa!

Oh god, that would be freaking hilarious!

Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?

This game’s winner is... Mario!

LMAO!

Now I get to hum the Camptown Races tune and do my happy dance in front of all my PS3 fanboy friends who poke fun at Nintendo.

Hahahahahaha, i knew they'd show it this E3. :)

A little bit disappointed it doesn't use the FHC, but it's probably for the best when it comes to Smash Bros.

A little bit disappointed it doesn't use the FHC, but it's probably for the best when it comes to Smash Bros.

Too right, you couldn't play something as frantic as SSB for too long with the FHC, and this is the game people won't want to put down.

Although looking very nice I hope this shows other developers that they do no need to use the FHC for every game. Albeit it would be nice for them to use it but it is not a must. This will solve those games that probably wouldn't work using just the FHC

hey on smashbros.com they say Samsh Bros Dojo is that the new name of or something?

I just woke up to this and holy fucking shit yes!!

DITTO! I check teletext evry morning and as soon as i seen this I ran down stairs to the pc.

I just woke up to this and I'm chuffed to bits - Just downloading the trailer now off IGN :bouncy:

I hope Snake being in it leads the way for Sonic to make an appearance. Shigsy said they're talking to other third parties so hopefully we'll see some of the most memorable third party characters added (Pacman, Sonic, Cloud and Sephiroth would do me :D) I just hope they don't add any crap randomers.

Slightly disappointed in Suitless Samus/Meta Knight though, if they were adding characters from those franchises I'd have prefered Ripley/King Dede but it'll still be a whole lotta fun and Pit and Snake are brilliant additions :D I hope Snake being in it means that its likely he'll crop up on Wii.

I believe FHC control is supported, just its an option.

Having watched the Nintendo Conference, I'm less convinced that there are games that CAN'T use the FHC - the FHC nunchuck setup has nearly as many buttons/ analogue sticks as the GC pad.

Wii nunchuck = 2 shoulder buttons, 1 trigger, 6 buttons, 1 analogue stick, 1 d-pad

GC pad = 2 shoulder buttons, 1 trigger, 5 buttons, 2 analogue sticks, 1 d-pad.

Wii has one more button than the GC pad and 1 less analogue stick.

add in the 3-d mouse effects, and you have a far more flexible controller.

I actually think the nunchuck attachment would be better with 3-d mouse ability and a button in place of the analogue stick

Interesting fact for you guys here but The main theme was created by none other than famed Final Fantasy composer, Nobuo Uematsu! You can listen to it here and its amazing.

http://www.smashbros.com/en/music/index.html

AWESOME. I demand Squall make an apperance.

EDIT!!!!!!!! MOVIE IS FREAKING AWESOME!!! The Triforce move by Link is sweet as and Pit looks cool. With the arrival of Solid Snake ( very funny ) can Sonic be too far behind?

I must be the only person that just cannot get on with this franchise.

Saying that , I am glad they announced something about it as it has a huge following and many people would have been disappointed at a no-show despite Nintendo's fantastic E3.

OMG just saw the video an dim in school, it looks freakin awesoeme

I hope Snake being in it leads the way for Sonic to make an appearance. Shigsy said they're talking to other third parties so hopefully we'll see some of the most memorable third party characters added (Pacman, Sonic, Cloud and Sephiroth would do me :D) I just hope they don't add any crap randomers.

Me too, what sort of moves would Pacman do? :heh:

He would work well in a Pokemon style power-up where he appears on screen and chomps everything in sight. I demand Kalas and Lloyd for good measure aswell.

Nintendo: Will the game's roster be expanded to include more Nintendo characters than what we've seen?

Masahiro Sakurai: Of course there are plenty of other characters we're thinking about in particular, none of which happens to be shown today. Actually I almost want to ask everyone here what characters they'd like to see. [Laughter. Someone yells "Sonic", someone yells "Olimar". Someone yells "Master Chief". "Reggie". More laughter. It's a total love-in at this point. We've stopped trying to shield the dictaphone from the whooping laughs of those around us.]

Reggie would own.

I think his special move will be to eat zero suit samus

Eat everyone whilst making a Wokka Wokka noise :D They could even introduce the power pill as a new power up :D