NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I love the tri-force on Links supermove

Yeer it does look sweat as.

The weird thing is that Link has a magical transformation at the beginning but the other really don't. And the bit with Mario vs, link in the triforce vortex thing. And online. Plus the fact that most people rack up play times into hundreds of hours.

Smash bros + online x play time= Years.

But yeah I think the smash emblem will be a power up that allows super specials.

This game needs Final Fantasy characters.

Preferably Cloud and Sephiroth.

they only have mentioned abouta the zero suit samus,will you be able to play with/as her in the suit.

(sounded wrong but meh)

or wil it be like a zelda move where she morphs into shiek, she can get her suit or something.

So if Kojima (metal gear guy) practically begged Nintendo to put Snake in, whats he going to do for Nintendo?

bring out a new metal gear game for them? haha

Good to see that they used the link from Twilight Princess. Pit looks cool so does that evil guy from the kirby game on gba.

How about Leon (with, of course, his 12 gauge, Red 9, TMP and knife)

It's coming in the second wave of Wii games, along with Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. (SSBM was also a second wave game)

PS3=officialy pwnd.

Masahiro Sakurai has stated he won't have real life guns in the game, so we might not see any Resi characters, although it would be cool.

Corruption is a launch titlw its galaxy thats going to come in the second wave

loved to trailer wario was easily the best of the new characters for me and plus how good did he look must be CG

Galaxy will be a launch if it's finished in time,if not under 6 months.

Looks good but I was one of those few peopel who only clocked up about 50 hours on SSB:M and I didn't think it was that good of a game. I'll pick this up, but with so many other games I may have to wait until it's Player's Choice.

Before more Samus-ass shots appear, guys - its just a game.

Before more Samus-ass shots appear, guys - its just a game.

I know! its pretty sad if you ask me.

wow this game is gunna be soo awesome, and btw to dante that game didnt use the brilliant graphics that gamecube has because of it being an early game (i mean compare ssb:m with LoZ:TP).

Compare LoZ:TP with ssmb wii. Cant tell much differance in graphics can you? Anyway im not fussed on graphics and I think Wii will be a MASSIVE hit!

This game needs more NINJA!!

Screw the haters, Samus is hot.

The characters look hot so far.Can't wait to hear what other chars will be in the game.

Yea,I barely noticed a difference in Kirby.Link and Pit look cool.

Apparently thats half the joke, because Kirby pretty much looked great already.

What else can you change on a pink blob?

I wonder if the tournament mode will be expanded with online capabilities. I think at the most the cube version does 64 odd players. In an online mode it would be good if you could possibly have all say 20 tournaments in the first set going at once. That way once the time is up the winners can move on and face a next opponent straight away. Add a spectator mode and it would be perfect. I'm first in line for a revo-europe/wii-europe tournament

Can't help but laugh that Pikachu is still smiling when Wario's about to do the nuclear fart XD.