NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

dam the video died 1/2 though i guess it's not all up yet. but what i seen is hella sweet.

Thats what I said!!:bouncy:

It needed repeating because it was that important. :bouncy:

just when you think its over here comes snake

Just finished watching it and I gonna watch it again

You guys need to get a Download manager

OMG!! That was some awesome shit!!! The have supers now!!

Dial up makes me wanna cry!!! LoL GAAAAaaAaH!!! OH weLEL I'll EntErTAIn MYseLF wIth THe PicTUrES UNTiL THeN

Holy F**k.........that looks......oh crap that is truly amazing.....hell thats AMAZING!!!!!

And apparently is in very early development.

We made a movie!

No explanation necessary. Just take a look at it!

...I don't suppose I've gone too far, have I?

Well, this is the kind of game it is. Sorry.

Please note that these game screens are still in development.

I want to polish them up more before it is complete.

I'm (try) to go to sleep... yes hybernation so the time for the trailer to load is finished... I HATE DIAL UP!!! I'm sooooo getting DSL by the time I get Wii, I need Wi-fi!!! Does the trailer have any other characters? Or just whats shown in the screens?

Fuck yes! Now bring Metal Gear to Wii you wankers!!!!

edit: David Hayter(sp?) better do the voice acting for Snake..

I'm really pleaased that this game got a mention during E3, and the addition of characters like Meta Knight, Wario and Pit is great! Not sure why they've put Zero Suit Samus in, though, unless they let normal Samus transform into her, like Zelda/Sheik.

And even though most of you love the idea of Snake being in it, I can't help but feel disappointed that third party characters have been added. For me, Smash Bros should be a game wallowing in Nintendo-only nostalgia, and third party characters just don't fit in.

YES! This is great news! I love Wario, Zero Suit, and now also Snake! Fantastic surprise.:):):)

I was pleased with the news of a 3rd party character snake being included and considering others. Its gives the potential of the game lasting a lot longer, more characters, means more opportunities for arenas and trophies, if they are included this time round. Easy way to get additional characters and arenas, buy them for a cheap rate on the VC. I wouldn't mind if Nintendo had a card system like MS & Sony, where you use the code on the card to buy content, instead of having to use a credit card. I know i'd buy more characters and arenas that were fully unique if they were available for a reasonable price.

ha ha ha ha ha... I simply love people with a sense of humor.. especially when it is powerhouses like Nintendo and Konami... that fart attack and snake hiding out in the box.. it simply rules..

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing to wake up to EVER.

What an amazing trailer.

Without a doubt,

BEST E3 EVER!!!!!