NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I'm not really botherd tbh...

*mutters to himself* YES YES SUPER SMASH BROS! WITH SNAKE IN!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This game looks too good.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game looks incredible!! That is one of the best trailers I've ever seen, if not the best!!

Sat here speechless just saying "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

Mario and Link looks amazing!

The new power moves; Mario's fire and Links Triforce look awesome!!

The level design and music are as good as ever!

Glad it uses classic Gamecube controls aswell!

Wasn't sure about Snake; I like it being just Nintendo characters, but the trailer is cool and I think 3rd Party characters will be ok. Maybe they could have 3rd party characters as the unlockable characters, so it's still just Nintendo characters from the start.

Sonic etc... are bound to be in this game now!

Pit looks so cool as a next-gen character and also increases the chances of Kid Icarus Wii!

MetaKnight looks cool,

Wario should be a pretty good character; hope you can use his hats from Wario Land,

Zero Suit Samus looks great! I'm sure Suited Samus will be in the game aswell, so it'll either be a tranformable character or two seperate ones. Seems like they might have quite different moves, so if they were two characters it wouldn't be as bad as the extra characters in Melee!

This is just absolutely Awesome!!

Zelda and Metroid at launch, then Smash Bros and possibly Mario to look forward too a few months later!

SHOW TIME.

Hahahaha, just watched that trailer. Could they make it any better?

Great news, I can just so many developers clamouring for their ,mascots to be included - Simon Belmont please!!!

On a side note, how good would a Castlevania game be where you crack the whip with the rmeote!?!?!? Shame no launch, and no Mario launch :(

I think one of the reasons this isn't going to be for launch is because there will be a lot of negotiating with 3rd parties for extra characters. Would like to see Arthas from Warcraft3 myself along with some square characters...

I've always thought that if a bit of news gets you talking or if a game gets you talking, then it can mean good things for the future. The mere fact we've speculated about control schemes and 3rd party characters after seeing one trailer just proves that Nintendo still have a place within this industry.

they had to announce it and the video is just breath taking. the speed was excellent it looked like a proper fast paced brawl.

I doubt we's see characters from games that have never appeared on a nintendo console. So the likes of squall, cloud, master chief(lol) and warcraft characters....will not be happening.

In my opinion; the most likeley candidates are sonic, tails, knuckles, megaman/x, zero, any of the belmont clan/castlevania guys, that mott from Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Ryo from Breath of Fire, FF:Crystal Chronicle dudes....

All these characters are from the big 3 of Sega, Capcom and Square and fit into the whole feel of smash bros.

My preference would be Sonic, a castlevania guy and Megaman. They'd just fit in to the whole thing better.

Don't overpopulate this nintendo world game with non ninty characters imo.

This looks so excellent, with online play this will definately be a clincher in system sales. Plus the addition of 3rd party characters, I mean how much more could anyone want. I suppose launch release, but well you can't have everything, and with so many AAA launch games already announced it might be a good idea for Nintendo to hold back a few of its aces for a little later.

This looks so excellent, with online play this will definately be a clincher in system sales. Plus the addition of 3rd party characters, I mean how much more could anyone want. I suppose launch release, but well you can't have everything, and with so many AAA launch games already announced it might be a good idea for Nintendo to hold back a few of its aces for a little later.

so true. i will have my hands full with Zelda and MP from launch i wont have time or cash for another AAA title.

with snake in this game I think it can beat Metal Gear Solid 4 in game sale :D

I've only jsut read the name and whos in it and i'm giddy as a school girl, this is going to be fucking awsome, Snakes in a Box, almost rivals snakes on a plane

My preference would be Sonic, a castlevania guy and Megaman. They'd just fit in to the whole thing better.

Don't overpopulate this nintendo world game with non ninty characters imo.

Very true. I would love Megaman to be included in this game aswell as Zero.

Where the hell is ShadowV7 and Stocka? I wanna see what they think before I go to work

Hey, I just remembered how this game is kinda like the series "Captain N". That was a get together of loads of Nintendo characters. Maybe Captain N himself could be in it? Or King Hippo?

Hey, I just remembered how this game is kinda like the series "Captain N". That was a get together of loads of Nintendo characters. Maybe Captain N himself could be in it? Or King Hippo?

I loved that series! " Wake up Kid Icarus"

Just found this on Gamefaqs. This is what happens when Kirby becomes a

" Snake Eater "

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1687/snakekirby21df.jpg

Does that mean Kirby is gonna have to smoke for a while?

Just found this on the official smash bros dojo

But we still didn't have enough people. To create a game like Super Smash Bros. Melee, I would want a team with a minimum of 50 people. Getting together that many people would be a back-breaking task.

So it was that Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto introduced me to a "particular team" that had just completed a large-scale game.

Until the day comes when I can announce the team's name, I shall simply refer to them as "The Studio."

Who is this mysterios team? This is refering to the period of May-October 05.

i wonder how big the levels wil be? i saw that castle they were fighting on in the video and it looked massive. it woul dbe great-ish if it was a fll caslte, not just a flat one. however a flat one woul dbe good, but with online it would be beter with beig able to go around a castle.

cant wait to frickin get this game

I want Guybrush Threepwood!

EDIT: I would guess the levels would be massive if this is an online game

Just saw the trailer. beautiful...I'm in love once agaon for smash bros.