NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

i sure hope this game turns out good cause right now my faith in nintendo is steadily falling...

Thats weird as mine is rapidly rising.

cant wait for this! been missing SSBM ever since the game disk broke :cry:

annoyingly this game alone will probably get me to buy a Wii, if this console then turns out like the GameCube i'll be most unpleased (not bought a new GC game in about 2 years becuase few new releases actually appeal to me)

Cant wait for this! Wooh! Me Need Screens!! 10 Mins left!

I bet they'll at least have a video on the show floor. It's only been in development for a year, so... Honestly considering all the games I'll have to be buying, I don't mind it if they delay it some.

tbh, I never expected to see the game being shown at E3.....aren't you lot happy with what they have shown already?:grin:

I wonder when they'll show it. Don't forget E3 isn't the only way to release info

The one game I wanted to see, and they didn't even show it?! Disappointing really. This E3 wasn't as great as it was made ut to be. I at least expected Smash Bros ><.

tbh, I never expected to see the game being shown at E3.....aren't you lot happy with what they have shown already?:grin:

Not overly no, to be honest. I expected it in some form. I think I hyped myself up to much.

Not overly no, to be honest. I expected it in some form. I think I hyped myself up to much.

you and me both! still the DS surprise anouncements made up for it.

I was dissapointed yes, and I doubt they'll show it at e3, but we have a LOOOONG way ahead of us, I'm sure they'll show us something soon. All these games... this e3 is just CRAZY! I love it!

remember sometimes nintendo shows at the actual e3 event i remember a few times they did that, but maybe they want everyone to actualy play the games. theres ment to be 27 games playable on the show floor tomorrow.

Looks like it won't be shown till TGS, unfortunately its unlikely it will be released this year. Can't complain though because other than this not being shown it was one hell of a conference.

Looks like it won't be shown till TGS, unfortunately its unlikely it will be released this year. Can't complain though because other than this not being shown it was one hell of a conference.

Thats whats worrying me actually. That would mean Metroid, Mario and SSB may not be launch titles, which has slightly knocked my excitement!

We have Zelda though!

Any chance of smash brothers being on the show floor?

Exactly. As far as i know, it's been an awesome E3 for Nintendo. And plus it's still early days yet!

Exactly. As far as i know, it's been an awesome E3 for Nintendo. And plus it's still early days yet!

Very true. The suprises are still coming in what with Duck Hunt and R Evil.

Yeah it's still early days because technically E3 hasn't really even begun yet lol

There is talk of a video demo, of an early version, being shown behind closed doors, so don't expect to see anything.

I think Smash Bros. has been delayed.

I've been told that this is the list of Nintendo titles currently 'finalised'.

Whether that means it is behind schedule.. or just not ready for E3 I'm not sure.. and it's not for us to decide seeing as none of us are developpers.

Nintendo

Harvest Moon

Disaster: Day of CrisisTM

Excite TruckTM

Fire EmblemTM

Metroid® Prime 3: Corruption

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. TM

Super Mario® Galaxy

The Legend of Zelda®: Twilight Princess

WarioWareTM: Smooth Moves

Wii Sports

I'm just disappinted because they dangled it last E3. You would have thought that they would at least mention it. Some of my friends are getting like rabid badgers about it!

Personally, i see this like sex. Nintendo are spending so much time on the foreplay. The more time they spend, the more we want it.