NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Personally, i see this like sex. Nintendo are spending so much time on the foreplay. The more time they spend, the more we want it.

Weird:laughing:

but very effective analogy.

Crap I didn't notice this thread.

Anyway, HOW THE F*CK did Solid Snake get in there? (I'm happy about it, just surprised).

I can already imagine, breaking kirby's neck and shit.

WTF Nintendo. Shouldn't this have been done a few days ago?

This has just made E3.........I know that much!

DSC_3387.jpg

DSC_3378.jpg

DSC_3389.jpg

DSC_3367.jpg

DSC_3388.jpg

DSC_3373.jpg

DSC_3390.jpg

YAY nintendogs!!!!!!

Wario will have a special fart attack.

USES GAMECUBE CONTROLLER - This all makes sense now why they did not show it earlier. ALSO this implies that the shell controller will definately be included in the bundle.

Right. And there was me about to head to bed.

Damn you Nintendo!

also online multiplayer.

I reckon they will have a feature where you can download new characters (and pay for them). This will attract third parties like sega

Id love to play Super Smash Bros brawl with the Classic controller with the 2 analogs thats being released for the Wii.

I'm so fucking happy!!!:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

This game has also been confirmed for online. OOOOOMMMMFFFFGGGGGZZZZ. Nintendo are sick heads.

I think there's enough nails in Sony's coffin already without this coming aswell. WTF AGAIN.

Every MGS fan (all current PS3 wanters) just went and pre-ordered Wii, Nintendo have returned. The NES days have started again. We have duck hunt ffs.

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Glad its not a launch title! It'll give me something to REEEEALLY LOOK FORWARD TOO! And more time to save money! FOOK!!! I WANT BETTER PICTURES AND VIDEOS TRAILER AHHAHAHAH!!!!

This is the MAIN thing i wanted to see at this year's e3! I was happy to see everything else! BUT THIS JUST GOT ME SOOOO EXCITED

the pictures on IGNs site dont work for me, it says they dont exist.

It's because their servers have been getting cained. Most of E3 the images aint been working to my knowledge.

SNAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEE

Do you think they'll release the trailer of this later!? I hope they do!!! The graphics looook reeeeally cool already! SNAKE HAHAHAHHA!!! FOOK YOU PS3!!

OMG PICTURES ON IGN!!! 35 TO BE EXACT!!! OMG AHHAHAHAH I LOVE NINTENDO!O!O!OO!O!O! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

SEXY TWILIGHT PRINCESS LINK!!! (i meant in the most heterosexual way)