NEurope
Atomic Boo

Top Gear new series

Don't forget folks, if you missed they'll have the whole thing on the BBC2 website within a matter of hours.

They will? Cool.

Can't believe I missed this! :(

When will it be repeated on BBC3?

It's repeated on BBC2 during the week.

That was absolute class, absolutely hilarious all the way through. Even my dad was watching. Must've been one of the best episodes of Top Gear ever, maybe even eclispsing the Winter Olympics one.

That episode was simply awesome. Jeremys comments about Cheese, the roadkill and then the Cow were freaking hilarious. Its great that a series about cars can attract so many viewers. I myself arent into cars at all but I love the show.

That episode was simply awesome. Jeremys comments about Cheese, the roadkill and then the Cow were freaking hilarious. Its great that a series about cars can attract so many viewers. I myself arent into cars at all but I love the show.

That's because it isn't really about cars. It's our equivalent to Women's Hour. :heh:

The BBC has been to Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Beirut, The Palestinian West Bank, Syria, and even sneaked into Zimbabwe on occasion. And they had to go to Louisiana to find themselves some REAL trouble. Brilliant.

And they kept bumping into James's car haha brilliant.

Oh and when they were laughing at the Hamster when he nearly went in the river and as he got out he pushed James in!

It's definitely the best show on tv at the moment, at any moment.

tonights episode was amazin, they nearly got killed by some hicks hahaha.

just watched the show from last night and it has to be the best show from top gear in the last few years.

just watched the show from last night and it has to be the best show from top gear in the last few years.

I'd say, was bloody hillarious!!! i mean a cow . . . on a car!!! and some hicks scaring the shit out of them lol

The BBC has been to Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Beirut, The Palestinian West Bank, Syria, and even sneaked into Zimbabwe on occasion. And they had to go to Louisiana to find themselves some REAL trouble. Brilliant.

Yes don't forget Alabama border? :laughing:

That was a class episode. Absolute genius.

I watched that bit with the rednecks knowing that if that scenario happened in England, somebody would spot the film crew and say "What's this camera for? Is this Game For A Laugh?" and a broad smile would appear on their face.

That was a class episode. Absolute genius.

I watched that bit with the rednecks knowing that if that scenario happened in England, somebody would spot the film crew and say "What's this camera for? Is this Game For A Laugh?" and a broad smile would appear on their face.

Yeah you really have to laugh long and hard at those hicks and who knows maybe one day they'll get a sense of humour and a brain.

Man love rules ok.

If this scenario happened in England, they probably wouldn't have a bunch of shotgun wielding bigots chasing them down the motorway in a Toyota pick-up. Well, maybe Cornwall.

LOL! Funniest episode ever. Couldnt believe it when I saw a dead cow on Jems car...Like...WHAT?! Hahahaha, surely some prudes will complain about it.

And the hicks,...the pickup truck full of alabam'sters! LOL! Freaking hilarious. I loved the bit when Hammond was watching his speedometer near Aligator River..."40.....45" *Looks up* "Ahhh!" *Slams on breaks*

So funny.

Yeah, last nights episode was absolutely brilliant! I think the fact that I'm not interested in cars at all, yet love Top Gear says a lot about the quality of the show. :bouncy:

NASCAR IS RUBBISH!

MAN-LOVE IS GOOD OK!

HILARY FOR PRESIDENT!

My favourite TG episode ever withotu a doubt. I always loved the features when they buy cheap old cars and this is the mother of them all. Add in angry hicks, cows, roadkill, and bashing James May's car alot, and it's gotta be a winner.

Unlike ITN, who lost Terry Lloyd...though it was still Americans...

The little car shower had me on the floor laughing. I've been busy the past 2 Sundays, but i got to watch this episode! I'm glad TG is back!

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by British Broadcasting Corporation

:(

What was the video?