N-Europe

Newspapers

Fields

My stepdad gets the Sun, I like to read the comics and the Dear Deidre. Most humourous stories.

Haha, Dear Deidre owns.

"Dear Deidre, I had sex with my boyfriend's mum, and now i am pregnant with his kid. The trouble is, i'm also seeing his father too!"

Sooooo excellent.

Don't really read any papers to be honest. Unless i'm at home and my mum gets the news of the world, which i love to take the piss at.

Haha, Dear Deidre owns.

"Dear Deidre, I had sex with my boyfriend's mum, and now i am pregnant with his kid. The trouble is, i'm also seeing his father too!"

Sooooo excellent.

Don't really read any papers to be honest. Unless i'm at home and my mum gets the news of the world, which i love to take the piss at.

Clarkson's great on Saturdays too.

I dont really read any papers but buy The Sun on a monday and a thursday simply because on those days they update their fantasy football scores for the week and the fantasy football thats run at work is based on the sun rules.

Im 6th outta of 84 people... if i stay there i win £20 :)

Apart from that it's all about keeley on page 3.

I pick up the Metro sometimes on my way to work but dont always read it, i like the Nemi comic :)

As for learning about the happenings in the world i usually watch the news or check out the net.