N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I actually really enjoyed the first one, and I'm pretty much ignoring most of the big releases over the next few weeks to have some space for the second.

Well I'll still get RB2 and Wrath of the Lich King.

Likewise, it wasn't the best game of last year but i got quite a bit of enjoyment out of it. If i can afford it i'll buy the new one too.

It's wierd, in a year i've completely forgotten how to play the game. Was getting my ass handed to me by bandits!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Likewise, it wasn't the best game of last year but i got quite a bit of enjoyment out of it. If i can afford it i'll buy the new one too.

It's wierd, in a year i've completely forgotten how to play the game. Was getting my ass handed to me by bandits!

Yeah, it wasn't the greatest of games but I thought it was fun. I'll still get the next one just to play it.

Video on IGN showing the install games to HDD feature...

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/articles/924651/installing-your-games-video/videos/xbox_exp_noisetest_102908.html;jsessionid=1jdelxbse3ycd

Looks good, gonna keep about 15 - 20gb HDD space on my HDD to store the most recent games I'm playing methinks, it will be a lot better when developers will most likely be able to implement quicker load times by hopefully optimising new games when you install them, but in the meantime at least it will make things quieter. :smile:

My 360 is too far from my router & computer, is there a cheaper way of making it wireless tha buying the rip-off xbox wireless network adapter.. ie... will a usb dongle work or can i link it to my wireless laptop???

Any advise appreciated

It seems my gamercard is corrupted(error code 80169d94). It prevents me from buying points and membership upgrades. Think customer service will help me? I have heard they aren't very helpful at times. I really hope I can get this sorted out quickly. I want to buy the new packs for Civilization and they will dissapear when new ones shows up. I'll call on monday see what happens.