Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

The entire single player was censored, it wasn't that the engine was bleeping the words out. The actual audio tracks were bleeped.

It was originally going to be "Conker: Live and Uncut", but due to Microsoft's fear that retailers wouldn't take it (utter bull shit, because it was sold for the N64 un cut) they made Rare censor it.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was originally going to be "Conker: Live and Uncut", but due to Microsoft's fear that retailers wouldn't take it (utter bull shit, because it was sold for the N64 un cut) they made Rare censor it.

Hmm...what are the chances of them releasing the "Live and Uncut" version on the Xbox Originals section? It would take virtually no effort to do (shove in the unbleeped audio files) and they wouldn't have to worry about the retailer problem.

The dash is pretty perfect if you ask me.

Sure it looks... kinda dodgy but its very organised and easy to find stuff.

Not the dashboard, the dvd menu, it sucks big ass. I mean, no shortcuts?

For some reason I don't think they designed it especially for someone with tonnes of illegal copies of Anime.

Actually there are gazillions of anime that are legal. Not to mention that I doubt most people who use this use it with legal videos.

I am nearing the end of Halo 3. Have to say I have much enjoyed it so far, even if it was frustrating at points, it has always been worth it. Not nearly on the same level as say, Half Life 2, but then what is? A very fun campaign I thought (well so far)

A very fun campaign I thought (well so far)

I though the majority (i.e. vs Covenant) was rather good, the vehicle sections were a lot more fun but the Flood parts were just rubbish (partly because they lacked the great voice acting) - especially the Flood ship where you stop every 10 feet to listen to the flood-ship-guy-thing or that cortanna woman.

p.s. Why do I always call them Fludd (I noticed just before I posted)?

Apparently there are two new 360 boards in production, as well as Jasper (the 65nm GPU version.)

Opus, will be the board only for manufacter so that MS can place all the original Xenon 360 shells. It will have no HDMI port, but will have a far better cooling system, 65nm CPU and 90nm GPU. Will be coming in 2008 (essentially its a Zephyr (sp) without the HDMI).

The more exciting one, is Valhalla. Valhalla will have both GPU and CPU on a single chip. 65nm, far less cooling needed, far, far quieter and hopefully a tonne cheaper. However, its not due for another year after Opus.

Jasper is still the important one at the moment. 65nm GPU and CPU will mean its quieter and less power consuming.

Apparently there are two new 360 boards in production, as well as Jasper (the 65nm GPU version.)

Opus, will be the board only for manufacter so that MS can place all the original Xenon 360 shells. It will have no HDMI port, but will have a far better cooling system, 65nm CPU and 90nm GPU. Will be coming in 2008 (essentially its a Zephyr (sp) without the HDMI).

The more exciting one, is Valhalla. Valhalla will have both GPU and CPU on a single chip. 65nm, far less cooling needed, far, far quieter and hopefully a tonne cheaper. However, its not due for another year after Opus.

Jasper is still the important one at the moment. 65nm GPU and CPU will mean its quieter and less power consuming.

Or the simpler version: The 360 is due to get a LOT cooler, quieter and more reliable :yay:

I'm not too bothered as long as my 360 still works.

I think the solution is to assign the Xbox's static IP addresses. Basically you log in to you're router and tell it to call one Xbox 192.168.0.5 and the other 192.168.0.6

It's all down to the router getting confused about which system is which