N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I've barely played L4D. And I own it. Twice. (I have it on PC, too.)

I've one last Achievement to get in Mass Effect, the contemptible 'Asari Ally'. Liara really annoys me, the requirements for said Achievement even more so, but it bugs me being one off the full set. Curse you, predisposition for collectible nothings!

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u up for selling it aimless?

Sorry, my comments were more in the vein of, "I should really play that game instead of chasing the last Mass Effect Achievement" rather than out of a desire to sell it.

I don't suppose anyone has any super secret contacts in the Live team, do they? I've a few enquiries about the deletion of old Gamertags from the original Xbox era and customer support seemingly ignored my question entirely.

I don't suppose anyone has any super secret contacts in the Live team, do they? I've a few enquiries about the deletion of old Gamertags from the original Xbox era and customer support seemingly ignored my question entirely.

It was only a few days ago when I was thinking of changing my gamertag and discovered that the one I want hasn't been used on a 360 (and therefore has been an unused silver account for years). Which is rather annoying (I wouldn't mind if someone was actually using it).

That's exactly my situation! I want my Gamertag to be Aimless, for obvious reasons, and as the person with it doesn't a) have it attached to a 360, b) use it for a Zune Pass, or c) play Halo 2 online via the original Xbox, I think it's pretty safe to say they aren't using it and most likely haven't been for around 5 years if not more.

It seems reasonable to me that I should be allowed to put down my 800 points to claim what is clearly an unused name, but I've no idea who to contact about it.

Just got ahold of Dead Space and I'm loving it. Really enjoyable game so far albeit i've only played through the first chapter so far. Will be playing alot more of it next week!

P.S which xbox live arcade games do you recommend? I've never bought any but have heard good things about some of em.

That's exactly my situation! I want my Gamertag to be Aimless, for obvious reasons, and as the person with it doesn't a) have it attached to a 360, b) use it for a Zune Pass, or c) play Halo 2 online via the original Xbox, I think it's pretty safe to say they aren't using it and most likely haven't been for around 5 years if not more.

It seems reasonable to me that I should be allowed to put down my 800 points to claim what is clearly an unused name, but I've no idea who to contact about it.

Likewise, I wanted a gamertag that is taken but when you visit the profile of that person there's nothing to be seen.

I was thinking of getting Star Ocean: The Last Hope, but is it any good? Opinions seem to be a bit mixed from what I can see.

The Gameplay is great especially the fluid battle system and the presentation is great (graphics, music and cutscenes) but the dialog/script and voice acting drags the story down. It seems cheap now though, I still enjoyed it alot despite my gripes.

Edited by The-Ironflame

Pre-ordering Halo ODST from shopto is £29.99.

Pre-ordering Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 from shopto is £39.99.

wtf is up with this crazee world.

ODST will sell more because it's Halo which equals a lower pre-order price / RRP.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 will sell well but not as fast as anything Halo, hence the higher pre-order price / RRP.

This is how it seems to work in the world of retail, it's the only explanation I've been able to come up with anyway. ::shrug:

People have been going on at how ODST is an easy 1000 gamerscore. Unless it's an Arcade game I doubt most games are easy...For me anyway.

lol agreed. wish i could get all achievements on games but most of the time, they are too hard and secondly i don't have the time or patience to play though games multiple times to get everything. Easy (easier) achievements FTW!:D

LOL @ that vid...

"no this is project natal, top secret, cannot show you..."

*seconds later*

Both are playing on it... fail much? :heh:

anyway it does seem to work rather well from that video but I can't wait to see what they do with it in a more advanced game rather than tech demo's, also I want to know when they will be releasing this redesigned 360 to go with it and if it's reliable or not.

I think the 'Cannot show you...' refers to the actual camera she was pointing at.

I agree that it's an interesting piece of kit but the games didn't exactly look to be running 100% with the technology. There looked to be a bit of glitching in Ricochet! when trying to keep track of movements. It's something that should be ironed out with more refining of the technology seeing as it's clearly still a work in progress.

Halo 3 ODST needs a huge TV if you're going to play split screen co-op :/

Does it still revert to half-widescreen, half-fullscreen (it's quite a bad name for it now, considering it doesn't fill most TVs...let us call it squaresceen from now on) for split screen?