Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Does Gears Of War 2 still have matchmaking problems?

Because I just borrowed it and am going online for the first time and I´ve been waiting in matchmaking for like 10 minutes searching for a game...

I find it to be utter crap as well. It stops me from playing it, it just takes too long to get started on a game.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to mention that 2100 points are only 15.85 on shopto. The instant code kind. I just bought one and it worked awesomely fine.

The place i go, Gamesbite have a similar offer which i shall be taking up. Same for Wii points as well, 2000 for £15.

And if anyone is interested, there is a pack coming out with Oblivion and Bioshock in for £25 (£10 for me if i use my points from GAME). A good time to purchase 2 amazing games.

I got a replacement 360 delivered today. It says on the official site that all the game licences should have been transferred automatically, they don't seem to have done however. If the licences haven't transferred already does that mean they aren't likely to, or is it just a case of waiting?

Jeez, that thing with the license thing is a absolute ballache, and you have to go through 'downloading' them all again, fuckin microsoft.

If they're on your HDD it takes a few seconds for each one.

I wonder if avatar awards will have to be unlocked again if you already meet the criteria for them when they are released. For example if you need to get a certain score on Guitar Hero to unlock the guitar. If you have met the score before it's released will it unlock straight away, or will you need to get that score again?

Does Gears Of War 2 still have matchmaking problems?

Because I just borrowed it and am going online for the first time and I´ve been waiting in matchmaking for like 10 minutes searching for a game...

Ive not experienced any problems and i still play on it quite alot. Nothing lke how it was when it first came out.

I've never had any problems with my wireless adaptor. My only grievance with it is the price.

Playing through Mass Effect again for like the 4th time. I'm still seeing things I haven't seen before. New quests I never found. New ways for doing quests, new resolutions to quests. New dialog between characters.

I love this game. Can't wait for the sequel.

*...Remembers he began Mass Effect in February but hasn't played it since March.*

...Fuck.

*...And just remembers he has never really bothered with Oblivion. Despite all the DLC his brother bought for it.*

...Fuck 2.

I have exactly the same problem. Really need to find time to get back to these, although I fear that after such a length of time I may need to restart.

I'm thinking of getting that to. I kinda like Bioshock but then did some stupid things and then sold it.

Oblivion I've been meaning to buy and complete but I wanted to buy the full pack with all the stuff in it.

Just bought the new Battlefield game and it's bloody good.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!