Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

I was just wondering, regarding this Live renewal thing I asked a while ago, if I put in a pre-paid card's code will it cancel out the 3 month renewal thingimabob?

I think it'll start up again after the 13 months is over.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have both games' DLC but no sort of capture device, I'm afraid. Presumably this is for some kind of publication so can't you play the press angle and nab both for free?

Yeah, but deadline is today and anyone who has worked with PR's will know they dont work that fast. We didn't initially bother with the DLC so we dont have it, or the 360 version of Tomb Raider, so its a bit of a bitch. They are sorting it out for us but it will be too late.

Do you not have a digital camera? If you can take the best shot you can it might help. Keep it steady, no flash etc.

Do you not have a digital camera? If you can take the best shot you can it might help. Keep it steady, no flash etc.

Well, I've given it a try with the PoP costumes: standard view of both, close-up of the Prince, close-up of Elika. I also chanced across this screengrab which should be a lot more usable on the fidelity front — I think it's from the PC version.

If those are okay then I can do the same for Beneath the Ashes.

Well, I've given it a try with the PoP costumes: standard view of both, close-up of the Prince, close-up of Elika. I also chanced across this screengrab which should be a lot more usable on the fidelity front — I think it's from the PC version.

If those are okay then I can do the same for Beneath the Ashes.

Sweet, those arn't too bad actually. If you can do the same for Tomb Raider i'd really appreciate it. Try and get lovely gratuitous shots of her. Boobs, ass, whole body etc. It needs to be done! haha.

Also, what are the names of the PoP costumes? Do you get them just for having the DLC or do you have to unlock them? Same for TRU, is it just available to select from the start?

Thanks man, i appreciate your help :)

Sweet, those arn't too bad actually. If you can do the same for Tomb Raider i'd really appreciate it. Try and get lovely gratuitous shots of her. Boobs, ass, whole body etc. It needs to be done! haha.

Also, what are the names of the PoP costumes? Do you get them just for having the DLC or do you have to unlock them? Same for TRU, is it just available to select from the start?

Thanks man, i appreciate your help :)

The PoP costumes are Prototype Prince and Prototype Elika, and I believe you have to finish the Epilogue to unlock them but I'm not 100% on that as I didn't check until afterwards. Incidentally you could unlock said skins on the PC version by getting all 1001 Light Seeds.

Underworld is proving rather more problematic; something seems to go wrong every time I take a photo. Can't say I'm too into your paparazzi-esque requests, either, but I'll try my best.

The PoP costumes are Prototype Prince and Prototype Elika, and I believe you have to finish the Epilogue to unlock them but I'm not 100% on that as I didn't check until afterwards. Incidentally you could unlock said skins on the PC version by getting all 1001 Light Seeds.

Underworld is proving rather more problematic; something seems to go wrong every time I take a photo. Can't say I'm too into your paparazzi-esque requests, either, but I'll try my best.

Well dont worry too much about it if you cant. It's looking pretty unlikely that we'll be able to fit it in now anyway :(

I was trying to squeeze it in last minute but our editor and designer dont sound too convinced about adding to their stress today having to send the mag off, so they'll probably just ignore it and put it in next issue. Shame though.

It's probably for the best as Lara's being a... well, a bitch. It doesn't help that the 360 version runs at at the 'sub-HD' resolution of 1024x576 so can be a bit blurry at the best of times — strangely Underworld on the PS3 runs at 1280x720, or 720p. But that's all a bit tangential as I get the impression that if your readers are going to be interested in any number it will be the one prefacing the measurement 'DD'.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

At xmas i sold my 360 20gb to my mum for £50 to give to my little brother and she bought me a new 60gb version for xmas. Now she rings asking what these three blinking red lights are :P Just organised it to be picked up etc and the guy says i can have free live :) didnt mention if it was 3 months or a year but its not bad to say its my little brother who gets no xbox and i get the live :)

Guest Jordan

Its usually if they're being nice.

I only ever play online these days either 1, without voice or 2, with friends. Most people on Live are 13 year old cock boys... ¬_¬

In other news. PEGGLE, PEGGLE, ZOMG! :D

Some New DLC Today:

- The Maw: Deleted Scene - River Redirect. 100MS Points

- Sonic Unleashed: Chun-nan Adventure Pack. 250MS Points

- Burnout Paradise: Boost Specials (Extreme Hot Rod and Hawker Mech). 640MS Points (400MS Points individually).

The Boost Specials are way overpriced. I'm glad I got them when they leaked alongside the other cars (it was 400MS Points for the pack then).

Quick question if someone could answer please

I recieved a new xbox from Microsoft after my old one broke, I put the HDD in and on COD4 my brother downloaded the map pack when it was first released. When i sign in to play online I get told i need to download the map pack, I sign in a my bro and the map pack is on there and desont get asked to download it. and then when I sign him out and me back in it recognises the map pack is there. its just slightly annoying, anyone ideas what the problem is

Quick question if someone could answer please

I recieved a new xbox from Microsoft after my old one broke, I put the HDD in and on COD4 my brother downloaded the map pack when it was first released. When i sign in to play online I get told i need to download the map pack, I sign in a my bro and the map pack is on there and desont get asked to download it. and then when I sign him out and me back in it recognises the map pack is there. its just slightly annoying, anyone ideas what the problem is

I had the same thing. You also can't use any downloaded stuff while offline

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/default.htm

That transfers all licenses to the new system. You can only do it once a year and you need to download everything again (if it's already on your HDD then it'll only take a second).

I'm sure it's been said, but how are game deliveries done - royal mail or Parcel Force? Xbox has been 'dispached' since yesterday, if it's royal mail then I'm waiting 'til tomorrow.

If you login to game.co.uk order history it should tell you how it was sent. If it was Royal Mail Special Delivery or Parcel Force Special Delivery you will be able to track delivery progress. However I think if you pick free shipping it will not be special delivery, it will be regular post.

I had the same thing. You also can't use any downloaded stuff while offline

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/default.htm

That transfers all licenses to the new system. You can only do it once a year and you need to download everything again (if it's already on your HDD then it'll only take a second).

I used a data transfer kit which transfers everything over to a new HDD, which i did when i got my Elite when the Premium 360 blew-up. Everything works minus Sonic 1 and Streets of Rage 2 where i have to unlock the full game everytime i play.

I'm sure it's been said, but how are game deliveries done - royal mail or Parcel Force? Xbox has been 'dispached' since yesterday, if it's royal mail then I'm waiting 'til tomorrow.

You're waiting for your Red 360 right? If you paid for special delivery then it will be sent through Parcel Force, but if not it's Royal Mail (I did this option) and we'll be getting them tomorrow.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!