NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Aye, I did, but they break often....

...And I may of got some lasagne on the foam bit a few weeks back, and itd be nice to have a new sponge bit (old was thrown out) But yeah, mainly to have a spare.

Comon GTA!!!! I need my going around shooting and driving crazy like an arsehole fix!

________

R15

Edited by fex

(So do you actually get a headset with a year of Live?)

Im pretty sure u dont, in the shops its just a dvd box with 12 month code on it. I usually get em from ebay for £20, much better than paying £40 lol.

You can get the webcam/headset/year gold/2 XBLA games in a pack for like £40 - 45 on ebay though.

Ah, thats where Im getting confused. I seemed to remember getting one when I bought my LIVE last year, and thats what I got. Cool.

I got my extra headset with the vision cam.

Thinking about it, i shoulda just bought the year oif live, headset, and cam.

Add me to the list of dead 360's. My 360 is well and truely dead the RROD suddenly appeared out of no where even though it was working fine last night.

Update: I just phoned gamestation and the guy on the phone said they will exchange it no need for the cables or hard drive!

Update 2: Tried removing hard drive and booting the console but still didn't work.

Yeah, Id rather get like a deal, than just the plain old live, although I may have to. Im sure it runs out soon.

The forced RROD trick is wrapping a towel round the 360 and leaving it on is it not?

Just make it overheat any way possible. Be careful it doesn't set on fire though (i.e don't go out and leave it like that, not that you would.)

Anyways haven't you asked this before?

IMHO Any activity where you have to be careful not to let something catch fire, has bad news written all over it. :heh:

Does that actually work though? The RROD seems to happen completely randomly, then again I noticed some sort of lag last night..

Yeah, 3 Red Lights usually happens because it over heated and something inside fucked up.

Man I really can't decide about DMC. Played the demo again and still the best combo I got was a C.

Is this gonna be one of those games where only fans of the previous games can really play it? Because I haven't played any DMC before at all.

Just make it overheat any way possible. Be careful it doesn't set on fire though (i.e don't go out and leave it like that, not that you would.)

Anyways haven't you asked this before?

Yeah, for someone else a while ago but he decided to keep his 360. This time it needs to be done though, as theres not much use for a 360 in jail.

Thanks. Thought it was as such but wanted to double check.

Can someone help me with Virtua Tennis 3 please.

I'm trying to get the "Win a match with a custom player using default settings" achievement but I need to know what these default settings are because I've tried a few but nothing seems to work! Do I have to be in a specific mode or something?

I wanna make sure these "default settings" are correct before i go for the beat all male and female pros achievements!

Can someone help me with Virtua Tennis 3 please.

I'm trying to get the "Win a match with a custom player using default settings" achievement but I need to know what these default settings are because I've tried a few but nothing seems to work! Do I have to be in a specific mode or something?

I wanna make sure these "default settings" are correct before i go for the beat all male and female pros achievements!

Sir Kov has provided me with a link to show you....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/guide.php?type=&gameID=213

He says "if he means the 1st custom player win then he should have already got it"

I have a couple of questions before returning my 360 to Gamestation tommorow, from what I've read the Premiums with HDMI does not come with a HDMI cable bundled in is that right?

Do the Arcade models have the falcon chip? Since I can keep my hard drive is there more chance of a Falcon with a Arcade model?

You should get a Falcon in a Arcade or Premium now. My Falcon (premium) i got in August i think so they should be widespread now. Oh and no HDMI apart from the Elite.

Just finished a second play through of Mass Effect. It's actually quite impressive the tone the game finishes on, depending on your actions before that point. Play a paragon of virtue, and you head off into the galaxy knowing that all species across the galaxy can unite and rebuild. Play a hard-ass military bitch, and you feel like you're entering a much darker age, where the most vicious elements of humanity are set to plunge the galaxy into the abyss of war. You really feel like you've left the galaxy a much brighter or darker place.

You should Oh and no HDMI apart from the Elite.

Huh?What do you mean? My Falcon Arcade came with HMDI. Unless you're talking about the cable itself lol

I think that any 360 made after late October is falcon, thing is some come with a Samsung drive,other hitachi, others with Benq (Benq being the best).

BenQ's are rubbish, mine make grinding noise when it boots up. They all do i checked on Xbox.com.

Oh and yeah i meant the cable.

My Elite makes a grinding noise when booting up as did my Premium. Ive got no idea what make drives are in them though.

BenQ's are rubbish, mine make grinding noise when it boots up. They all do i checked on Xbox.com.

Oh and yeah i meant the cable.

there are SOOOOOO many better pics of tina o'brien then that