NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Bought Crackdown and have just started playing it. Wow! I love it! I've not got into a game like this for ages. Is there a sequel planned?

Unfortunately no, none that I've heard of. There's some good of stuff on the marketplace to augment it with though, if you've got a few of quid's worth of points going to spare.

started playing oblivion AT LAST...brought it in jan 07 and only played once. dunno why it took me a year to play it again lol

You're getting into Oblivion and Mass Effect at the same time? Daring venture.

I had Oblivion for the PC and got bored of it... Mass Effect I really need to give more of my time. Maybe I'll put it in and have a go in a bit :)

I couldn't get into Oblivion, I thought I would love it aswell :S

Dunno whether having it on PC effected my experience with it though.

Anyone fancy a game on Vegas tomorrow night. Am fed up with all the Americans who keep leaving and shouting abuse down the line.

You're getting into Oblivion and Mass Effect at the same time? Daring venture.

I did the same, but then totally forgot about Oblivion.

I did the same, but then totally forgot about Oblivion.

If you listen carefully, you can hear Bioware's head of PR having an orgasm.

I've been wandering around that big city at the start of Mass Effect the last 5 times I've played and I'm seriously bored - I haven't done any fighting or anything for ages x_x There are shops everywhere but I can afford nothing. When does the game pick up?

Can't wait til I have DMC4 in my hands.

Does you lot still play Halo 3 on a regular basis? I'm gonna try and get into it again, need some peeps to play with...

So has anyone actually called MS and told them you had the RROD when you really didn't and got away with it? Cause I really want to send in my old broken 360, but I really don't want to pay $100 for it...

Can't wait til I have DMC4 in my hands.

Does you lot still play Halo 3 on a regular basis? I'm gonna try and get into it again, need some peeps to play with...

we're in a game right now. well, trying to decide on a map.

I'm doing really badly because i'm new to the online stuff and everyone knows the maps :heh:

I couldn't get into Oblivion, I thought I would love it aswell :S

Dunno whether having it on PC effected my experience with it though.

The PC version is easily the best for one simple reason: mods. Basically any complaint you might have with the game has already been fixed by some industrious modders. For instance, you can stop enemies and items levelling alongside you; that completely ruined the sense of discovery for me on the 360 as you kept coming across the same enemies and never found items that really made you feel powerful.

Shorty, crack on with your main objective and you can be off the Citadel in about 15 minutes. If the sideline attractions aren't keeping your attention that there's no point hanging around.

So has anyone actually called MS and told them you had the RROD when you really didn't and got away with it? Cause I really want to send in my old broken 360, but I really don't want to pay $100 for it...

Honestly they wont not send you a working one. The amount of 360s they must get back i bet they don't even test them.

I've been wandering around that big city at the start of Mass Effect the last 5 times I've played and I'm seriously bored - I haven't done any fighting or anything for ages x_x There are shops everywhere but I can afford nothing. When does the game pick up?

First time you are on the citadel is really confusing. When I did it I still hadn't figured out the map etc. First time round just press on asap from it. Later you come back to it and you should have everything worked out, then you can enjoy it a bit more. Also, don't worry about the shops - you'll usually have something better than whatever is being sold anyway, and if not you'll find one soon enough.

Yeah I did. Just said that sometimes it RROD'd and the rest of the time it wouldn't read the game discs (which was the legit problem) got it back last week, no sign of any bill!

If use the transport system (the orange panels) you can finish the whole section inside an hour. There's a certain series of events you play through, and then you can be on your way.

1.Arrive at Citadel

2.Talk to council

3. Go to Chora's den, fuck some bitches up on the way

4.Talk to Harkin

5. Go to Medi-Bay

6. Fuck the place up

7. Talk to Garrus

8. Go back to Chora's den

9. Fuck the place up

10. Talk to Fist, fuck him up

11. Fuck the place up again

12. Rescue the Quarian, fuck some more bitches up

13. Talk to Council

14. Leave on the Normandy

15. ???

16. Profit!

While you're there, make sure you go to the markets and buy the dealer licenses (100 credits each) from the two shopkeepers there. They allow you to buy weapons and equipment on your ship later.

WHAT AN UTTER FUCKING ******** BASTARD THE LAST BOSS IN REZ HD IS!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH.

The last boss is just so much harder than the rest of the entire game. I don't think I'm ever going to finish it. Ever. Got to the 3rd stage of it and then just kept getting levelled down. It seems impossible. Just too much firing at me from every angle.

The most annoying thing is it's one of the best games ever. :-|

Nah it's easy after a while :heh: I can do it without even losing a form now. On the last bit, as soon as you make a part of the rings explode, just keep comboing the centre and nothing will ever get to you in time, the white things all blow up when you construct a part of the woman thing in the middle. On the latter bits use overdrive. You can blow up the black diamond things for blue and red pickups.

WHAT AN UTTER FUCKING ******** BASTARD THE LAST BOSS IN REZ HD IS!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH.

The last boss is just so much harder than the rest of the entire game. I don't think I'm ever going to finish it. Ever. Got to the 3rd stage of it and then just kept getting levelled down. It seems impossible. Just too much firing at me from every angle.

The most annoying thing is it's one of the best games ever. :-|

Maybe this is why:

The final area features a variable difficulty scale, depending on the player's performance in the first four areas. According to Sega, this system was employed to make the game more accessible to casual players, while also making it more challenging for experienced players, thus potentially increasing its replay value.

Maybe...

I got further this time than when I first time I tried it. Very annoying to have to sit through all of it every time you get a game over though.

Maybe this is why:

Maybe...

So if I was really rubbish it'd be easy?

Now on Disc 2 with Lost Odyessy. enjoying this more than I did with Blue Dragon for sure. Story is pretty emotional!

Now on Disc 2 with Lost Odyessy. enjoying this more than I did with Blue Dragon for sure. Story is pretty emotional!

Would love to get a new RPG for the X-Box after finishing Mass Effect, Blue Dragon just didn't appeal to me for some reason, would you recommend this game?

Was thinking of importing, its either this or Zack and Wiki anyway. :bouncy: