NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'll admit, thats cheaper than I thought it would be but still...students.

Want a wireless adaptor for £40? Doubt i'll have any use for it by this time next week

haha i got the beautiful katamari demo cos i was on silver, got it just before i upgraded to gold too, and I didn't even know about it xD

It's great fun, but only 3 mins long.

Yeah it's nice, but it's exaclty like the first ones, but with the most annoying sound effects ever. I'll give it a pass, at least at full price.

Never played Rez before, so I tried the demo to see what all the fuss was about. I have since decided not nearly enough fuss has been made.

Never played Rez before, so I tried the demo to see what all the fuss was about. I have since decided not nearly enough fuss has been made.

Yeah it's one of those games that really went under the radar ;_;

Is the Katamari demo the one that was released with the OXBM aaaages ago?

Played a touch of Rez and the Katamari Demo today, also; about five minutes ago I had a higher top score than Jordan, HA! inurface. Katamari is just sublime. I've always been an avid onlooker of it, and now having access to a console with the game means I'll be acquiring it when it's out :)

I have decided I really need a new 360 game so which reccomendations do people have? Anything except Crackdown, because I have that already =P (oh preferably one which can be gotten for cheap as well)

found that it's much easier to get those 150000 scores on Rez in the original mode cos it's slower. Not that I managed it. 148940 ¬___¬

Ah well, another go tomorrow :D

Yeah it's one of those games that really went under the radar ;_;

Me and Jordan chatted about it yesterday in the Live Arcade thread, but not too many people seemed to care. Recommend everyone picks it up though, so awesome.

And Shorty, I'm having trouble hitting them scores in HD mode...........didn't know if you played in 'normal mode' that it recorded them as beat. Will give it ago.

Only got 142000 on Area 1 on HD mode so far...........also failed on completing the Area 5 boss in it's last form. The game is definitely harder than I remember, unless I'm just becoming weak sauce. :indeed:

Edit - Will send you a friend request Shorty for Rez Score Attack purposes. And cheers Dyson for the add as well.

I have decided I really need a new 360 game so which reccomendations do people have? Anything except Crackdown, because I have that already =P (oh preferably one which can be gotten for cheap as well)

Earth Defense Force 2017. Its the best game in the world for local co-op.

There are loads of cheap games. What sort are you looking for?

Me and Jordan chatted about it yesterday in the Live Arcade thread, but not too many people seemed to care. Recommend everyone picks it up though, so awesome.

And Shorty, I'm having trouble hitting them scores in HD mode...........didn't know if you played in 'normal mode' that it recorded them as beat. Will give it ago.

Only got 142000 on Area 1 on HD mode so far...........also failed on completing the Area 5 boss in it's last form. The game is definitely harder than I remember, unless I'm just becoming weak sauce. :indeed:

Edit - Will send you a friend request Shorty for Rez Score Attack purposes. And cheers Dyson for the add as well.

No worries, did you get my voice message or did it not send?

You can get most 360 games cheap, heck Halo 3 is available for £18! It just depends how cheap you are after and what sort of games you like...

So, where can I get 360 games cheap? COnsidering I just bought one I'd like some games ^^

Also, I'm in love with Skate.

Does it say on your account how much live time you've got left on your account before it runs out?

Katamari made me laugh, but how to they make a whole game out of this?

With crazy silly story ideas and awesome music. Ahh gotta love the PS2 versions.

Yeah you can check what month your Live runs out. It's under account management or something.

Does it say on your account how much live time you've got left on your account before it runs out?

I think you might be able to see it by doing the following...

Select your gamertag > Account management > Memberships

Though I can only select gold. Though it does show the date I joined, with my next billing date below it. I hope that helps...