NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Awesome, Lost Odyssey should be on its way to me. The Asian version is in full english and works on PAL machines, wooo! :D

nice one. my copy should arrive this week!

why dont you work on your mass effect, kameo and rainbow 6 for achivements if you want your number to be higher
lol, gimme a chance, I only got all 3 of those games in the last week, and I'm away from home for 4 days at the moment.

I'm not that bothered about my achievement points, it's my stars that I want to improve :heh:

What's wrong with that amount? You make me want to aim for the achievements.
Nothing's wrong with it, what I meant was it makes it seem as though I've had my 360 a while but don't get much positive ratings :heh: (that's not the case, I just haven't had the time for online stuff yet!)

Can someone organise another 8-til-late Halo 3 session sometime between thurs and sunday? :D

lol, gimme a chance, I only got all 3 of those games in the last week, and I'm away from home for 4 days at the moment.

I'm not that bothered about my achievement points, it's my stars that I want to improve :heh:

I'll give you some rep when i get home Shorty ;)

I always thought you could only give feedback after actually playin a game with someone o_o

OK HoT I will add you (no idea why I never have...) but I won't be home til tomorrow evening. Thanks :D

Nope.

You can go to the players profile and give feedback at any time.

Awesome, Lost Odyssey should be on its way to me. The Asian version is in full english and works on PAL machines, wooo! :D

nice one. my copy should arrive this week!

Holy crap I read about this last night on neogaf, it's damn tempting although does anyone know how good the translation is or is it pretty much going to be the same with the US and Euro releases? It's only £25 too £28 with P&P.

I´m gonna go order it now :D

I've hard a lot about, or.. a lot of hype around Lost Oddysey, what exactly is it, RPG?

Yeah it´s a RPG made by the guy who made the original Final Fantasy games and blue dragon.

Or in weaboo term: OMGZOMGFUKYEAH NDKS´VNK

Another Kingdom Under Fire game is coming out (going back to its RTS/RPG roots rather than the current hack and slash).

screenshot_191169.jpg

Seriously.

Wow.

Jolly good. I enjoyed the Xbox game. Like Pikmin, only less violent and horrifying.

EDIT: Just found out it's going to be an MMO. Oh hellz yeah.

An MMO? That would be pretty nice... I haven't played an MMO for a long time, my only dabbles were PSO and CoH. I might get totally addicted to it and fail my degree though.

(or it might suck)

I do know you can use 3 more controllers to get multi rumble. Place them somewhere; your back, your feet, and it'll rumble all differently.

I tried to avoid that.

The minds of people nowadays.

Does anyone else remember that Xbox live aracade game with the Mechs, sporting proper juicy 3d graphics? Was in a trailer at E3 or something...Haven't heard of it since?