NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Erm ReZ didnt vibrate for me. :(

That because you're fucking to dumb to realise there is an option to turn on the rumble!

That because you're fucking to dumb to realise there is an option to turn on the rumble!

Ah, my bad.

Its "Rez" by the way. Not "ReZ" ¬_¬

Ah yeah yeah. Its just type that as a force of habit. : peace: :blank::confused::(

Attempting to play with Dyson and ReZ the other night made me realise how true that is. I get NO lag on my Wii, no matter how bad the friend codes are and how primitive the online system is. No lag on my DS and Wii, just my 360, and I'm this close to selling my 360 because I don't see why I can't just enjoy an online game without it completely cocking up the connection.

Might as well sell it sooner rather than later as trade-in prices will keep going down as time progresses.

That's cause your 360 is on wireless and the wii has cardboard graphics so it doesn't exactly need a good connection.

Nice and original, as usual.

Thanks i do try, but at the end of the day it's your own fault for being on wireless on a next gen games console. They don't mix.

Try sitting on a washmachine Rez. :p

Lol! I need a gif of that. :heh:

Also, Im on wireless on 360 and rarely have lag.

Wireless is my only option. And the thing is, it's fine at times, at others it just drops completely.

Yes, cause it's wireless. It's not Lives fault if you can't run a cable through your house.

my live is being weird

it signs in on its own fine but half the time it doesnt connect to xblive. When it does connect after a random amount of time it disconnects (5-30 mins)

is this normal at the mo?

Posted this in the arcade thread... Anyone know of a good co-op/2-player game I can download? We've got Streets of Rage, Puzzle Fighter and Metal Slug 3.

Also; Rez is downloading real slow. Is this a wide-spread problem or just my 'net?

Yes, cause it's wireless. It's not Lives fault if you can't run a cable through your house.

Wireless is the future, I have my 360 wired with a 16 mb connection and it still lagged and disconnected sometimes.

Im thinking about flogging my 360 too, not because of Live though. I hardly use it and im trying to save for a trip to China in the summer, so selling it would A) Generate more cash and B) Reduce the amount i spend on games.

Looking ahead all i really want is Street Fighter IV, Soul Calibur IV and Rock Band...

Wireless is the future

:laughing:

NO.

The tech is too unreliable, expensive and needs to be set up right to be effective. If you're a distance from the router and haven't installed access points/signal boosters or a better aerial you're pretty much screwed. Sure, it's good for web browsing, downloading etc. but for media and games it has a long way to go.

HomePlug > Wireless

Thanks i do try, but at the end of the day it's your own fault for being on wireless on a next gen games console. They don't mix.

I never have any problems with my wireless connection.

Bought Rez HD, love that game. Graphics are fantastic, the music really makes the game though. I've got the game on Dreamcast but nice to be able to play it with cleaned up graphics and it means I don't have to get the Dreamcast out.

Rez downloaded in about 5 mins or less so for me. It might just be slow because alot of people are downloading at the same time.

Shorty is looking for gay xbox live orgies for the next 48 hours if anyone is interested.

Well all these people having problems with D/C and stuff if it's not your connection it's your router set up cause i can assure you there is nothing wrong with Live.

Im thinking about flogging my 360 too, not because of Live though. I hardly use it and im trying to save for a trip to China in the summer, so selling it would A) Generate more cash and B) Reduce the amount i spend on games.

Looking ahead all i really want is Street Fighter IV, Soul Calibur IV and Rock Band...

:laughing:

NO.

The tech is too unreliable, expensive and needs to be set up right to be effective. If you're a distance from the router and haven't installed access points/signal boosters or a better aerial you're pretty much screwed. Sure, it's good for web browsing, downloading etc. but for media and games it has a long way to go.

HomePlug > Wireless

Do you understand what future means? Anyone that seriously thinks that in the future wireless won't be the norm is totally out of touch. Of course that now it isn't very reliable, but I play Wii, DS and PC just fine with wireless. I play MMORPGs with wireless ffs

my Wii is wireless and Xbox360 is cable.

That's what mine used to be like Dante.

My Wii is currently wireless... and shit in terms of download speeds.

My PS3 and 360 are wired, run perfect. I'll probably get an ethernet adapter for my Wii around the Brawl release.

You have to have the good environment for a solid wireless connection such as positioning the router in a central location, keep it high up as possible and away from any 2.4ghz electronics and keep it away from metal objects and walls.

It's a hassle but if you have can find a good location and mess around with the the wireless channels it's more ideal than using lots of wires.

It's worked fine for my 360 and a iMAC atleast.

Do you understand what future means? Anyone that seriously thinks that in the future wireless won't be the norm is totally out of touch. Of course that now it isn't very reliable, but I play Wii, DS and PC just fine with wireless. I play MMORPGs with wireless ffs

Wow! You can read the future? You know that all the flaws in wireless technology will be fixed and that no alternative solutions will arise? Thats amazing Hellfire! :yay:

Everyone bowdown to god! :bowdown:

Seriously though, the demands on networks are increasing faster than the speed and reliability of wireless networks. The development cycle of new wireless technologies is just way too long!

If the cycle doesn't speed up then Wireless might well get left behind as a flawed dream...